Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Us and them.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
Haha. You crack me up man.

Will the real Turk please stand up!!!

Haha.

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
Haha. Hypocrite for what? What have I bitched about and then when and did myself? Holy crap you're killing me with this stuff.

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
You keep laughing but you're not funny. Would you like to rephrase?

The thread was not ridiculous and those who agreed with the content certainly did not think so, that's why they responded in the affirmative.

I also explained WHY it was phrased as it was. Again, you're not reading. And I won't explain this any further. You're just antagonistic, and there's nothing you want to add to this thread.

Protocol.

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
Bah, whatever, I'm done wasting my time with this. Enjoy your confrontations Protocol, I know you love em

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
You're done with me? So I'm dismissed? Now that WAS funny.

Yep, see you Vidimir.

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:my very beautiful girlfriend, punk rock, violence, video games, liquor

It was designed to show those who would take it badly, to allow them to respond.

that's what i was concerned about. wouldn't it be better to craft your posts so that people don't take it badly? i mean, writing something that someone will take badly (i.e., get offended) and then encouraging them to respond isn't how i would go about initiating an intelligent discussion. it is, however, what i would do if i wanted to make them angry so they start off on the wrong foot in an argument with me. maybe i'd do that if i wanted to use them to make myself look smart or something.

*tries to keep protocol from derailing his own thread again*

on the other hand, if your post is something like, "do vampires exist?" at the very least you're not trying to insult anyone. even if the answer is obvious, i think it has more potential to create an intelligent discussion than a blatant plea for a fight. as a moderator i'll take a silly question over a flame war any day.

and when you go and sex0rz your good internet friend (i think internet friendships can be just as valid as real-life friendships, by the way), you're being nice, letting someone know you appreciate them, even if you stretch the bounds of decency and language.
i never found the rainbow's end, but at least i found a better place without you

yelkt

yelkt

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Theatre Design, Swimming, Poetry, Writing, Movies, TV, Stargate, Stargate SG1, CSI, Poe, Percy Shelly, Bronte, Shakespeare, Robert Frost
i had to come back.

i can see where Protocol wanted people to be able to respond. everyone has a right to voice they're opinion.

As far as my opinion goes, I agree with sickfish's last two paragraphs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users