Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ugly ass me

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

dark penguin

dark penguin

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22 posts
hehehehehe... scary as all hell with tracy and tiffany, i'm on the far right. :D

Attached Files

yelkt

yelkt

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Theatre Design, Swimming, Poetry, Writing, Movies, TV, Stargate, Stargate SG1, CSI, Poe, Percy Shelly, Bronte, Shakespeare, Robert Frost
i'm thinkin' your picture might be a little big...i only get the top sliver of it...

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:my very beautiful girlfriend, punk rock, violence, video games, liquor
yeah me too :angry:
i never found the rainbow's end, but at least i found a better place without you

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts
:huh: all I see is the arm of a ninja turtle....

dark lenore

dark lenore

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Interests:bisexual, poetry, drawing, being a picture whore *grins*, my boyfriend ((derek))
lol betsy!!!! what happened silly goose?

we had some *ahem* technical difficulties earlier and couldn't get it to load :ph34r: but we WILL post that picture ;)

dark penguin

dark penguin

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 22 posts
yeh my computer is a little fucked up and i am new. so i am just kinda tryin to figure it out. <_<

dark lenore

dark lenore

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Interests:bisexual, poetry, drawing, being a picture whore *grins*, my boyfriend ((derek))
lol, i'll help you... together we can do anything. :D

BATMAN!!!! :lol:

sorry couldn't resist. lol

ToTheWounded

ToTheWounded

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Location:Fear and Loathing here...ontherwise known as Las Vegas
  • Interests:AFI, Julian Tulip's Licorice, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Thursday, H I M, Lylah, Thrice, Dandy Warhols, The Ramones, The Cure, Zeromancer, Jack off Jill, Trip Nocturna, the Living Dead you know the good stuff. Concerts, fists, love, heart-break, cliches, AFI, piercings, tattoos, the Crow. Uhhh too lazy to talk about self. For more.....http://www.livejournal.com/users/xlosestabilityx/
YAY!! I am not the only one with posting difficulties...heh my picture came out the same way. :blink:

dark lenore

dark lenore

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 126 posts
betsy shall have to email me the picture if her computer will let her and i'll pop it onto my hosting site thingy...

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:my very beautiful girlfriend, punk rock, violence, video games, liquor
YES ninja turtles! it's dark but i think it's raphael. w00p! i liked leonardo best in TMNT II in the arcade. if i had a quarter for every quarter i put in that machine....
i never found the rainbow's end, but at least i found a better place without you

dark lenore

dark lenore

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 126 posts
ello ello betsy, hehehehe couldn't resist

this is betsy on one of her not so good days... :lol: B)

:ph34r: i was never here :ph34r:

dark lenore

dark lenore

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 126 posts
oops, didn't work :rolleyes:

Attached Files

dark lenore

dark lenore

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 126 posts
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! O_O way the fuck too big.... sorry :ph34r: i'll fix it, hang one

dark lenore

dark lenore

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 126 posts
betsy, i luv ya!

dark lenore

dark lenore

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 126 posts
:) you make me giggle.

BATMAN!!!! :lol:

i nose you betsy...

dark penguin

dark penguin

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 22 posts
oh fuck no!!!!!!!!! You SOAB! I told you not to put that on here....i wouldnt have cared if it wasnt so huge and ewwwww......noooo.....really bad....nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! i fogive you all for the sight you have just seen......like it said blindness ensues...except...nooooooo... tracy you must die!!! Just wait until tomorrow after school....you will die!! :mellow: :ph34r: :unsure: :P

dark lenore

dark lenore

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 126 posts
oh shit!!! man, i'm sorry :ph34r: i didn't mean to really and i'm sorry and AHHHH!!!! *runs for the hills*

i didn't mean to make it so big... it just came out like that and i'm sorry and i'm trying to make it smaller and ... i'm sorry :(

dark lenore

dark lenore

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 126 posts
betsy....

*deep breath*

you can post any picture you would like of me as payback....

*shudders at the thought and hides preparing for the worst*

dark penguin

dark penguin

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 22 posts
hehe i will use the worst and you know what i am talkin about....hehehe i will hold you to your word..heheh (evil laugh) I really dont care about the other picture..its just huge and like i said i look like a killer pig...lol... :P :D

dark lenore

dark lenore

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 126 posts
awwww :( you make me scared...

*cowers in the corner anticipating the worst*

just not my boobs k? those... are mine *evil grin*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users