Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Random Ramblings

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

spankmemuchcrazyeddie

spankmemuchcrazyeddie

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 posts
God and the Monkey

God was talking to a monkey in a garden one day and he asked, "Why dost thou tosseth your poop upon others?" the monkey replied casually, "because they deserve it" the monkey though and he asked God a question in return, "Why do you throw your wrath upon the world?" God laughed and said "that is easy, because they deserve it" he then smiled and told the monkey that if he could live until his death wtih a pure heart he would answer him the truth about life and the secret to existence. The monkey lived his life remaining pure of heart and returned to judgement and asked God for the secret of life and God smiled, "you already know, tossing your poop on others when they deserve it and laughing about it."

Monkeys, me and love

I once met a monkey who told me a story of a far away hill with beautiful faries living there, i followed the monkey hopeful to meet the woman of my dreams to the hill far away. The monkey showed me a land of embarrasment and hatred as he threw poop in my face. I returned to my home to find another monkey awainting me, he told me of a river not far away full of beautiful nymps that would swoon over any man, i followed the monkey and he showed me the river, full of polution and dead fish, and he laughed at me as he tossed poop in my face. I again returned home and sulked , wiping the poop from my face i cried, giving up i resolved i was to be alone for all eternity. That day another monkey came up to me, he asked me to follow him. He did not tell me where i was going, only asked me to have faith, i followed the monkey and i fell in love

well its been fun, but thats all the craziness i have for now crazy eddie is calling me again, he wants to spank me and bite me somemore.

"life's intensity is in its very brevity" bite away, bite hard.

---spankmemuchcrazyeddie--

PanDora

PanDora

#1 Shifters Whore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts
heh...very nice. Yay for you. Way to start off your stay at the SS Message Board.

Oh, and...uh, welcome. :D
-Proud member of the AHCC.

I have an "'I RULE THE WORLD AND YOU CAN SUCK MY ANUS!" sticker, compliments of the Countess. Fear me.

...but you don't have to suck my anus; complete submission will suffice.

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:this, yea, i LOVE DJing its so fun! and its nice to show everyone some real tunes!
lmao that's my bud chris, I told him he needed to join and post that cause it was bloody marvelous! genius, pure genius lol.

most excellent post chris!
\m/ B) \m/

PanDora

PanDora

#1 Shifters Whore

• Members
  • 233 posts
Well, yay for Chris, then.

Most excellent avatar, Court.

I stole your phrase. :P

So, what does that make now? Let's see...*makes a mental tally*

I've got a hug, one of her shoes, her most excellent phrase, "most excelllent"...

I have an "'I RULE THE WORLD AND YOU CAN SUCK MY ANUS!" sticker, compliments of the Countess. Fear me.

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:this, yea, i LOVE DJing its so fun! and its nice to show everyone some real tunes!

I stole your phrase. :P

So, what does that make now? Let's see...*makes a mental tally*

I've got a hug, one of her shoes, her most excellent phrase, "most excelllent"...

I can't take credit on the avatar, a friend from college makes some for me, and Heather (countess) makes me some to. And aren't you quiet the little theif, at least let me keep my underclothes lol.

Keep it Rockin'

PanDora

PanDora

#1 Shifters Whore

• Members
  • 233 posts

I stole your phrase.  :P

So, what does that make now?  Let's see...*makes a mental tally* 

I can't take credit on the avatar, a friend from college makes some for me, and Heather (countess) makes me some to. And aren't you quiet the little theif, at least let me keep my underclothes lol.

Keep it Rockin'

hrmm...*considers this*

Court's undies...

hadn't yet thought of that.

eh, i'll try that later. ;)

Zephirus

Zephirus

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:watching over you .. sometimes inside of you.
talk about spanking the monkey.

PanDora

PanDora

#1 Shifters Whore

• Members
  • 233 posts
ha ha ha ha...had I a monkey, it would be spanked frequently...all thanks to Court. :P

And Water, and Genevive, and Olivia, and Mythic, and...oh, heavens...it's too big anyway.

Oh, and of course, all the lovely gents on the site, as well. Too many sexy people to handle.

...well...almost. *winks*

Chaotic Harmony

Chaotic Harmony

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 224 posts
such lovely and interesting people...

PanDora

PanDora

#1 Shifters Whore

• Members
  • 233 posts
*laughs* mhmm. That we are. I love the new avatar, Chaos. You so sexy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users