Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How Bout Them Panthers!!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:this, yea, i LOVE DJing its so fun! and its nice to show everyone some real tunes!
I just have to be estatic when I say that my Carolina Panthers are going to their long overdue, much needed superbowl! Too long has everyone laughed at our football franchise...we're 'backwoods country folk, all we know about is NASCAR'...too long have we been the underdogs. Philly talked too much smack going into this game, and they got what was comming to them! Denied a superbowl for the third straight time.

This may not be 'world news' but I dont see a sports or local, or national news thread...so...here it will be posted.

It doesnt matter if we win the superbowl or not, what matters is we proved ourselves, that we arent just a big joke, no one picked us to win the NFC championship, not with a team of free agents last picked for the draft, and excuse me for sounding country, but, lo and behold if we didnt kick some eagle arse!

Good job panthers! You deserved it!

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
Love you to death Court, but I can't help but think that the Patriots are going to beat the hell out of your Panthers.

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:this, yea, i LOVE DJing its so fun! and its nice to show everyone some real tunes!
as I said before it does not matter if we win the super bowl or not, we already did the unthinkable, we made it there, and I am proud of them for that. McNabb was untouchable, and look, now he's on the sidelines with hurt ribs, they couldn't handle our defense. only 2 yrs ago we had a record of 1-15, and now we are going to the superbowl. I think that is a goal met worthy of recognition. The thing that bothered me most, is all the hype we were getting from everyone, all the Philly fans warning us not to wear our jersey's to the game if we value our lives, its been reported they throw batteries in their stadiums, did that stop any of the fans, no, busloads of them were still there in philly, still proudly wearing they're black and blue, and smiling as we left the Philly Eagles just as that...black and blue. "Nuff Said"

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
This is true.

Integra

Integra

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Hmmm.... I don't know what to say other than I won't say anything. If you truly care to know.... Just ask away.
That is considered news Court. Due to the fact of the big upset and that many thought Philly would go onto the SuperBowl, but instead turned up to be nothing more than a mere disappointment.

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
This is News....wow....what are the global repercussions of this?:P
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
hahaha. truely.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

Integra

Integra

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Hmmm.... I don't know what to say other than I won't say anything. If you truly care to know.... Just ask away.
:P

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • 262 posts
as i stated, there is no SPORTS section, and it is news, because sports topics are reported on the NEWS so therefore, it had to be put in the WORLD NEWS thread.

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
My local rugby club had to cancel a match because of the snow :)

:P only teasing you Court...
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users