Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Salutations and ketchup!

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Spider

Spider

The Forum Idiot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:IM me and we will chat.
Good morning Boardpeople! Yes I am bored.. I am Spider and I should have done this before buut.. here I am, introducing myself! SOme say I have baked undert he sun t oo long, others just kick me for being stupid so you decide on what I deserve a good swift kick i nthe junk or just sympathy forthe devil (me! HA!)

SO.... If anyones curious on just who the ell I am and jsut where I came from..whatever, jsut pop me and ill play 20 questions. Feel free.

Wel lI drank too little and talked too much so this is Spider...Better known as Ashura...Sayin..SAYONARA! **steals Atnevon's bunny and runs**
An it harm none, do what thou wilt.
-Wiccan's Rede

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:this, yea, i LOVE DJing its so fun! and its nice to show everyone some real tunes!
oooh atnevon, he's going to rape your bunny!!

Spider

Spider

The Forum Idiot

• Members
  • 128 posts
were the energetic couple....perfect dude.. we just keep going and going and going.....aw fuck... battery died...
-Wiccan's Rede

PanDora

PanDora

#1 Shifters Whore

• Members
  • 233 posts
*tosses you more batteries and sits down with my popcorn to watch the action*
-Proud member of the AHCC.

I have an "'I RULE THE WORLD AND YOU CAN SUCK MY ANUS!" sticker, compliments of the Countess. Fear me.

...but you don't have to suck my anus; complete submission will suffice.

Spider

Spider

The Forum Idiot

• Members
  • 128 posts
o.o;
**MSI starts playing in the background**
"I love my mommy cause she fucked.. my ...dad...."
-Wiccan's Rede

PanDora

PanDora

#1 Shifters Whore

• Members
  • 233 posts
hmmm...I don't think I'd want to hear a song about my mother fucking my father while I'm having sex with a bunny. Come to think of it, I don't think I'd want to fuck a bunny. *shrugs* Still might be entertaining. *gets comfortable...as much as possible, considering* Go at it, Spider.
-Proud member of the AHCC.

I have an "'I RULE THE WORLD AND YOU CAN SUCK MY ANUS!" sticker, compliments of the Countess. Fear me.

...but you don't have to suck my anus; complete submission will suffice.

Spider

Spider

The Forum Idiot

• Members
  • 128 posts
AH! AH! AH! AH! SHIEST!!!!! REIN!! ROUS!!!! OOH FICKEN!!!! AAHH!! TWIFFER!!!
-Wiccan's Rede

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:this, yea, i LOVE DJing its so fun! and its nice to show everyone some real tunes!
*walks by and spanks the bunny's ass*

*sits down beside pandora , hands her a beer (wine cooler, or cocktail, which ever you prefer)*

Spider

Spider

The Forum Idiot

• Members
  • 128 posts
**pulls ut a large mallet..emphasis on large, and gives a good whack on the bunny's head**
-Wiccan's Rede

Doe Bathory

Doe Bathory

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:MUSIC!<br>Trying to convince everyone that I'm not this perverted, sensual, erotic mistress of sex and debauchery.<br>Writing.<br>Mocking the afflicted.<br>Having a problem with every kind of authority there is.
I think it's in a coma now. Sex with an unconscious rabbit.....well at least it saves on batteries.
The heart that I love must have wild places.

user posted image

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
That poor bunny, what did it ever do to you?

:blink:

Armand

Armand

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 229 posts
...go Spider ...go?.....I guess...

Celeste

Celeste

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Anything really, hanging around with friends, going to clubs, playing pool, listening to music, reading, movies, dancing, smoking, playing some sports, etc..
*Looks at everyone and laughs a bit, but will not get her out of her shitty mood*

MythicMMM

MythicMMM

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:well, if you can name it, I have probably either thought about it, attempted it, or have already done it...
some one mentioned ketchup, I came. where is the ketchup?

oh, and, welcome.. got any ketchup?

PSYKO

PSYKO

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 95 posts
hmm...i dont see any ketchup...i've got tabasco...enough of that will make anything edible :lol:
Its only kinky the first time....

People are stupid. We should throw rocks at them.

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • 262 posts

hmm...i dont see any ketchup...i've got tabasco...enough of that will make anything edible :lol:

hahahahaha Glen collected his tabasco sauces from his MRE's last trip to kuwait/afghanistan lmao and he bought like a fishermans cap that said "operation enduring freedom" and put the tabasco sauce in the rungs of the hat, its really cute....

BlackFyre

BlackFyre

Machine of Loving Grace

• Members
  • 145 posts
This place is getting wierder than Darkforum.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
ughhhhhhh!!!!
omg im soooo horny!!!!!!! everywhere i look i get turned on! im like going all sexualistic here!!! someone help me!!!!! preferably a really sexy chicka!!! *giggles* sorry fellas , maybe later. lol. its great being bi, you can love everyone! but uh love is the least thing im concerned about at this moment, if you know what i mean! lol. not that love is bad but i dont think i could fall in love when im this fucking horny! errrrrrrr!!!!!!! but i do love you devon!!!! but right now i need some action!!!! i need a sex reflex!!!! ahhhhhhh!!!!!!
but not to confuse you ignorant creatures out there, who have no clue about gays or bis- i mean gay ppl do fall in love , its not all about weird sex shit! but right now i suppose im contributing to the gay stereotype by being all freaky but come on! you straight ppl get this way too! and it wouldnt make me any less of a freak if i was straight!
now i must go hunt down my prey and fuck her like a moose!!!! *rotflmfao*!!!!!! hahah i said fuck like a moose! hahah how dose a moose fuck?----------------------------------------------------------
wow that had nothing to do with the topic --what was it again> sex with battery operated bunnys? lol. my lill doberman , shes a girl but thinks shes a guy, she likes to hump this toy bunny of hers. i think its a trangendered lill doggie. lmao. its twisted its wrong, but its fucking funny!! and then she turns and stares at me and a my posse all innocent like and then starts humping the bunny again! wOOt!!!!!!!!! :lol:

whoa im listening to remixed 80 songs lmao noone reads a post this long anyway so noone will ever know muahhahahahah "because the night belongs to us...." *sings away*
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

MythicMMM

MythicMMM

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:well, if you can name it, I have probably either thought about it, attempted it, or have already done it...
by now you must have a decent collection of.. heh.. dolls..

~wanders off giggling about joy~

Spider

Spider

The Forum Idiot

• Members
  • 128 posts
the ketchup bottle went up the bunny's ass
-Wiccan's Rede

0 user(s) are reading this topic