Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Playin' hookie

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

yelkt

yelkt

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Theatre Design, Swimming, Poetry, Writing, Movies, TV, Stargate, Stargate SG1, CSI, Poe, Percy Shelly, Bronte, Shakespeare, Robert Frost
join the masses of slackers not in class today! woohoo!

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:my very beautiful girlfriend, punk rock, violence, video games, liquor
i haven't been to class in a really really long time :(
i never found the rainbow's end, but at least i found a better place without you

BlackMiau

BlackMiau

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 17 posts
i don't go to school

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:my very beautiful girlfriend, punk rock, violence, video games, liquor
that's my excuse too. that and for some reason after you graduate they don't let you come to class anymore. :angry:
i never found the rainbow's end, but at least i found a better place without you

yelkt

yelkt

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Theatre Design, Swimming, Poetry, Writing, Movies, TV, Stargate, Stargate SG1, CSI, Poe, Percy Shelly, Bronte, Shakespeare, Robert Frost
okay, you guys suck! :D

BlackMiau

BlackMiau

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 17 posts
i dont go to school for five years now. i work (yes, some people have to)

Xyppeaux

Xyppeaux

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
>.< If I skip class anymore, I won't graduate. So I'm afraid I'm out, boys...

yelkt

yelkt

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 165 posts
lol, oh i'm not completely off the hook. i have to go work at 2. Love bein' a light techie. We get to work weird hours

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • 158 posts
well, if i did have class, i can guarantee you i'd skip it!

yelkt

yelkt

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 165 posts

well, if i did have class, i can guarantee you i'd skip it!

hahaha, man after my own heart ;)

Dragopyre

Dragopyre

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 159 posts
if i did skip today i suppose i wouldn't be here typing this seeing as how my internet is still down and it's really starting to piss me off, but when you get less than 5 hours of sleep and you wake up dead it's so tempting
If You Were Me I'd Hate You Too

Ryver

Ryver

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:I am continually interusted in anything awesome. Need I say more!? Didn't think so.
Well Conceder me a grade A slacker... cause Ive done nothing.. and I mean nothing, for the past 3 days. YAY I win!
Take me home.... Im delicious!!

Ryver

Ryver

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:I am continually interusted in anything awesome. Need I say more!? Didn't think so.
And... I CANT SPELL... god this is getting frustrating... did i even spell THAT right? ah.. who knows... mabey i SHOULD be going back to school.....nah.

yelkt

yelkt

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 165 posts

And... I CANT SPELL... god this is getting frustrating... did i even spell THAT right? ah.. who knows... mabey i SHOULD be going back to school.....nah.

that one was fine ;)

consider is the only thing you spelled wrong the first time

yelkt

yelkt

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 165 posts
gotta love having computers with internet in the tech lab. i get to chat online before actually doing anything productive :D

Dragopyre

Dragopyre

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 159 posts
you think doing nothing for 3 days is bad? i stopped doing school work completely in 6th grade, still made it past 6th, 7th, and 8th and this is my third year in 9th grade, but now if i don't start working my mom stops smoking pot with me

yelkt

yelkt

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 165 posts
oy vay!!!

Dragopyre

Dragopyre

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 159 posts
yeah it sucks, if i don't get out of this grade this time i'm killing someone, but i'm in an alternative school now so it's not really grades anymore, you just keep going here till you have enough credits to graduate, everyone takes the same classes doesn't matter if your a senior or freshman

yelkt

yelkt

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 165 posts
i wish i'd had that....although i woulda probably ended up like angelina jolie and graduating early. *wow, that sounded like mindless self promotion*

i just hated school cuz i had to do everything at everyone elses pace and that ended up turning me into the slacker i am today. after 14.5 years of school, i finally failed a class cuz i was too damn lazy to go to class!!

Ryver

Ryver

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 139 posts
you know what I hate about school. It COST so damn MUCH!

I mean what s with this anyways! I just went to get a print out of my grades to apply again for another course.. and it cost me 5 dollars...for a photocopie!! God! and then its $65 to apply and $2000 per year if I get in.... and then books and kits and crap and ... well you need the back to school cloths.. I need a job!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users