Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

System Of A Down

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Angelicus

Angelicus

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13 posts
Just wondering how many System fans there are. They are my absolutefavourite band in the entire world. I just love their fast lyrics and aazing drums and the way that serj can totaly fuck his voice around is amazing.And im waiting on tender hooks for their next album to be released.So anyone else with me on this one that system are legends.

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
I'll agree that SOAD are a damn good band, but FAR from legendary status.

Sorry.

Angelicus

Angelicus

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 13 posts
Yeah your right they probably arent legends in the real sense of the word.But to me they are.So rock on B)

adutza

adutza

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 16 posts
i like the energy they always have when playing...their fast lyrics and rithm,too;

i especially like 'Aerials' ,Toxicity,Bounce...

Sin

Sin

All 7 Sins, and about to be your eighth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
I like them, but they're not my favorites.

Xxx-SIN-xxX
{Water} "Sin is the epitome of the seven deadly sins... she can drive a man to do all of them."

RoB_64

RoB_64

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:I love heavy metal music. I like to be around people. I am gothic. <br><br>Add me to MSN Messenger to talk sometime, I always accept add-me messages.
Yeah I love System of a Down... Great music. Serj has an amazing and strong voice. And Daron is the man with the geeetaR! Drums are great too. True pros! :) :ph34r:

LostShadowWolf

LostShadowWolf

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Animes,hentai,wolves,magick,fairys,dragons,The moon,Love,friends,hugs,biting,blood, warm laps to sleep on, pretty velevt clothes,netty things, forests,nature,green and midnight blue,Nature,Witch things,Magick, music, drawing , poetry (writing and reading), reading all things Steven King, and the dream world in which I live~
I love the lyrics, so meaning full and deep. Something I always love in good muisc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users