Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Looking for some music

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Scypher

Scypher

Thidwick the Big-Heated Moose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts
  • Interests:I used to write lost my inspiration a long time., and i give up on it

Now i build Race cars, circle track and drag racing
    and i build off road trucks
Hey i was wondering if any body could help me find some music. I'm looking for something creepy and symphonic, like what you would here out of a horror movie.

I'll be back as soon as i can to check this but I'm having difficulty with my internet.

thanks

Scypher
It's better to die quick

Fighting on your feet

Than to live forever

Begging on your knees

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
I would have to steer you toward Skinny Puppy in that case. Their style of music has often been classified as horror industrial. Take a look at the albums 'Too Dark Park' and 'Mind the Perpetual Intercourse'

Sin

Sin

All 7 Sins, and about to be your eighth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
Like something you would hear in a horror movie?

Look up "Die Tote Kirche" by L'ame Immortelle... the style in which that is done, is fucking creepier than shit, the first time that I listened to it, I was listening with my then roommate's 13 yr old daughter, and neither her nor I managed to listen to the whole song... about 3/4 of the way through it we had to get up and leave the room because we were scared shitless. lol

Xxx-SIN-xxX
{Water} "Sin is the epitome of the seven deadly sins... she can drive a man to do all of them."

Scypher

Scypher

Thidwick the Big-Heated Moose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts
  • Interests:I used to write lost my inspiration a long time., and i give up on it

Now i build Race cars, circle track and drag racing
    and i build off road trucks
Thanks for the info guys. but if your wonding what it was for, I'm in a video class, and my vid class is making a horror movie, hence music from a horror movie. anyways thanks for the info and keep it coming I want to wow my director with the selection I come up.
It's better to die quick

Fighting on your feet

Than to live forever

Begging on your knees

DROWNEDinTEARS66

DROWNEDinTEARS66

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts
Cradle Of Filth, L'amme is good, Nile, Dimmu Borgir, Nine Inch Nails (Instrumentals), ummm...I will post more

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users