Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Blackmore's Night

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

little_black_box

little_black_box

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:...Just IM and we'll play 20 Questions...Or Snap....Whichever you prefer...
I'm such a newbie big of theirs. It's all so very medeivil and pretty, and her voice, is just....wow.

If anyone doesn't know what song to start out on, I suggest Ghost of a Rose, a favourite song of mine and a very close friend.

x

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:Metal, finishing my Astronomy degree, Singing in a metal band, Metal, Writing Graphic Novels, Playing "Vampire: The Masquerade" (Live Action LARP,) Metal, making fun of bad mainstream music, playing D&D, Metal, classical music, darkwave music, gothic aesthetics and ambience.....did I mention I sing in a metal band?.....Metal....
I did hear some of their stuff, pretty sweet. The green casing was pretty intricate. I've been introduced to another celtic-style band called 'Kila,' still waiting for their album to come in.....

little_black_box

little_black_box

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:...Just IM and we'll play 20 Questions...Or Snap....Whichever you prefer...
...I didn't like LOTR but they did the Hobbit's Dance for it.
I'll go check out Kila...

Astaroth's Star

Astaroth's Star

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Music (goth, industrial, metal, punk), Magick, art, travel, films, writing
Yea I heard of them....I love their version of "Wish You Were Here"
user posted image

...Traguna Mekoities Tracorum Satis Dee...

little_black_box

little_black_box

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 67 posts
...same...

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:my very beautiful girlfriend, punk rock, violence, video games, liquor
i have a 4-song promo cd from them. i haven't had a chance to listen to it, but i will. and feel free to request that i play it on air!
i never found the rainbow's end, but at least i found a better place without you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users