Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

hide! its me!

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

AlptraumClown

AlptraumClown

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Everything and anything. Anyone in Edmond oklahoma willing to be a donor? >.<
I love your lips!!

~Alptraum

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:hmm...well...training/ showing horses, reading, writing, drawing, anime, singing, rping, chating, punk rock....etc....
lol thanks ^_^ that like..70 some dollar stuff on those lips ^_~ lol
We make the dragons much like we make the gods and goddesses, because we need them, because somewhere deep in our hearts we recognize that a wrold without them is a world not living in. No, I would not want to live in a world without dragons, as I would not like to live in a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery, and that is a world without faith.

Wars take many lives away. humans never forget the grief, but they also never stop the fighting. streams of blood and tears are only an ornament for their destructive ritual.

He who fights with monsters shoutd look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze into the abyss, the abyss also gazes back.

On a tombstone:
Remeber man, as you walk by,
As you are now, so once was I.
As I am now, so shall you be.
Remember this and follow me.
To which someone replied by writing on the tombstone:
to follow you, I'll not concent,
Until I know, which way you went.

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:hmm...well...training/ showing horses, reading, writing, drawing, anime, singing, rping, chating, punk rock....etc....
yay! really bad pic that my mom took right now before she left, im in my baggy cloths that make me look fatter than i already am but hey! i have bright red highlights!

Attached Files

We make the dragons much like we make the gods and goddesses, because we need them, because somewhere deep in our hearts we recognize that a wrold without them is a world not living in. No, I would not want to live in a world without dragons, as I would not like to live in a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery, and that is a world without faith.

Wars take many lives away. humans never forget the grief, but they also never stop the fighting. streams of blood and tears are only an ornament for their destructive ritual.

He who fights with monsters shoutd look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze into the abyss, the abyss also gazes back.

On a tombstone:

Dru_Joe

Dru_Joe

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Music...Poetry..Art....hangin with my friends....being crazy...and Smooth!
so beautiful!!!

BlackFyre

BlackFyre

Machine of Loving Grace

• Members
  • 145 posts
Great pics :) Next time please resize them a bit so the load time is reduced and the screen isn't stretched out as much. Paint Shop Pro is a good programme to use.

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 102 posts
thanks you guys ^_^ *blush* >.<

yeah..i know that now and I beat myself up everytime i look at those giant ones i posted...sorry about that = p

On a tombstone:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users