Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

i dont know what to do

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

varcom_blood

varcom_blood

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 posts
[SIZE=7][COLOR=red]

i was going out with this guy and i loved him alot we went out for 4 months but ,i have depression problembs and stuff and one time we were talking and i was really depressed that day and he asked me what was wrong and i said nothing and he got all mad and started yelling at me and told me that he tried to make me happy but nothing he did ever satisfied me and he knew i had these problembs and thenhe was just like fuck it and hung up.i got all pissed and hung up on him and now almost 3months later im dating someone else and i like him alot but i feel like i still have feelings for the other guy and i think about him often but i just want my thoughts about him to go away

dark lenore

dark lenore

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Interests:bisexual, poetry, drawing, being a picture whore *grins*, my boyfriend ((derek))
it sounds like that guy didn't like you too much back. i know that when you're depressed and stuffs it can be trying on your boyfriend. it's trying on mine but he's nice about it and tries his hardest to understand and to help me. one day, when i was particularly depressed he just stopped me and told me to stop. he told me that i have a problem and he can't possibly comprehend why i feel that way and that i should get help. i love him and i'd do anything for him and that's really what turned me around. i don't think i would've done it for me, but for him it's ok

well the point of that story (yes there was a point) was that your boyfriend should like you for who you are and understand that sometimes you can be depresed but realize that he should support you and try to help you get help in the best way possible. for me it took a rude awakening, but it wasn't that rude. trust me, if he cant see that you're going through a tough time then he's not worth it.

if you're current boyfriend accepts you better i think that you should stick with him.

RoseMarey

RoseMarey

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:I just like being me without caring about what others think. As long as I'm happy with who I am, it doesn't matter.
Just because you care about someone doesn't mean they care as much about you. Say you did get back with this first guy. The same thing might happen again. It probably would happen again. You have some depressional problems but that is absolutely no reason to yell and scream. Everyone gets depressed. Do you really care about the guy you're dating now? And do you think he cares about you just as much? Just think over the advantages and disadvantages of each guy and keep in mind your own personal needs. I hope it works out for you.

[}D@rK{]Warrior

[}D@rK{]Warrior

Swords are fun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:BMX, Programming, Photography, Science, Art, Music (instrumental), Poetry, baseball, football, and too many other dmn things to do in life!
If the other guy ha dsuch a prob with ur problem (ack) then he was obviously in the relationship for selfish reasons, let the past be, don't dwell on it, but in the future when a problem arises, don't run, confront it, most relationships fail becaus epeoplem are afraid to cause themselves pain by confronting their probs.
If you can't hit it then stop firing, the sound is hurting my ears.
Sex is soooo abused.
Shoot your friends, not yourself.
Find comfort within yourself, because most people DON'T CARE!
Take careful notice that when i say lol i usually say it when something is slightly funny, no i am not always laughing, lol... ooops.... DMN IT!
All instruments need to be able to play in the bass cleft.
Computers are your friends, unless you're in a terminator movie; then you need to run.
Physcology is a wasted profession, but hey... it's Fun!
Hypocracy is sooo annoying.
Everything needs to bite just as hard as SecondShifters.
Suicide is an act of cowardice.
Know what's scary? Is that my signature is usually longer than my posts.
If you spent the time to read all of this, you've earned my utmost respect.
I'm also running out of breath, so I'll shutup now (pant)
user posted image

RoseMarey

RoseMarey

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:I just like being me without caring about what others think. As long as I'm happy with who I am, it doesn't matter.
Hun, you deserve someone who will be there for you no matter what you're going through. No one can fully understand whatever problem you have. But a person who really loves you will try and will stand by you with whatever decision you make.

Celermors

Celermors

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, writing poetry, writing excessively, pondering, theology, sociology, philosophy, religions, linquistics, drawing, riding/training horses, eventing, dressage, cross-country jumping, music, corvids, sharp pointy objects, fire, plushies, blankets, SHINIES, more SHINIES, work, running, poisons, thievery, lupines, felines, canines, leaving, international politics, languages, most animals, my new couch, tea, cooking, sushi.
Not only do I agree with what all the others say, I thyink, too, that it's okay to be upset sometimes, and even if you're upset all the time, that is no reason to cuss at you. But, then again, reverse positions, even though he should accept you for who you are, and take everything in stride, if he was in your place and you were in his, would you do the same? If you wouldn't, and would have stuck with him, then hun, he's a jackass for tossing you out, and if you would have, then maybe he justg wasn't the right person for you. Who knows, there's lots of time ahead, maybe you'll get back with hm, maybe you'll find someone who's more deserving than him.

~Mors

DropTheCliche

DropTheCliche

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts
If you aren't already getting help with your depresion you probaly should if you are depressed alot... I can understand both sides sometimes my Gf gets depressed (more often then not) and i really feel like its my fault and i lover her but i don't know what to do. its hard to sit there and listen to her in her low voice knowing there is nothing i can do. I broke up with my prevouise gf because she was 16 i was 13 and she was doing the 'suicide' thing frequently and i don't want to be around someone who is going to constantly bring me down. i am trying to give a different perpective to you hope this helps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users