Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

This is my feelings

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

X_Morbid_X

X_Morbid_X

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Yeah I pretty much like doing everything at least once....I am open to most things...Ask me and I will more than likely do it...Yep...
Yeah I guess I just wrote my feelings in this one...

Don't Let This End

feels like fireworks in my heart every time you say 'I love you'. I want to talk constantly to you as if i were a hummingbird going a million miles a minute. You continue to amaze me with your suttle voice as soft as a kittens purr. You make me want you. My heart is beating as fast as a speeding bullet. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I get butterflies just thinking about you. Your beautiful pale skin makes me want to reach out and touch your lips. Never have i felt this strong for anyone in my entire life. Felling loved is something i am not used to. You tell me that you want me. we have never met but i feel like i have known you for decades. i long to hold you close to my chest and kiss your soft everloving cheeks. my palms are sweaty and my eyes are flutterig like butterflies. i try to keep myself focused on other productive things but all that comes to mind is you. i feel like a wave crashing into the shoreline. i cnnot know how much i love you or i will only be more afraid of it. i used to back away from these emotions but now i try to find it. when i least expect a single love straight from the heart i come across you. these feelings will never go away. please dont let this end.

This is for you Amanda baby...I love you...

jwfrogem

jwfrogem

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:pizza tuesdays girls
hmm....interesting
somtimes you feel like a nut somtimes you dont...-STM-

indulged_depraved_lusts

indulged_depraved_lusts

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 64 posts
Very nice poem, It contains lots of love. I hope you remain happy and never get in contact with misery.

X_Morbid_X

X_Morbid_X

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Yeah I pretty much like doing everything at least once....I am open to most things...Ask me and I will more than likely do it...Yep...
Thanks...I got a lot more poetry but I really don't feel like typing it up lol

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
I like the idea, it's very powerful and emotive, but this is so cliched as to be funny in how you convey your ideas. You could be trying to amuse your audience and not be serious in your thoughts.

Reconsider what you are saying and try to be original. Sometimes, less is more.

Protocol.

X_Morbid_X

X_Morbid_X

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 115 posts
Ok...Yeah...Haiku time...

Petals drift slowly
Wilting away in the breeze
Ugly black and dead

Breath on your neck soft
Taunting me with your blue eyes
Tender lips of pink

Yeah...I guess these are cliched too but umm they are mine so I loke them...Anywho...Yup...

X_Morbid_X

X_Morbid_X

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 115 posts
Does anyone even look in this here poetry section? Didnt think so...Whatever im out...

Dark_Desire

Dark_Desire

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts
*feelz special n stuff* Awww...Daddy i wub 'em ^_^ *curls up on his lap* Type more soon? Pwese? *bats her eyelashes at Joshie *

X_Morbid_X

X_Morbid_X

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 115 posts
*sighs* Ok kitten....I will type more of my poems up soon then I guess...Hehehe

Dark_Desire

Dark_Desire

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts
YAY! *giggles* =^.^=

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users