Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Give Yourselves a Round of Applause

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
I will be the first to thank the faithful listeners of Second Shifters Radio. Last night Atnevon announced that we were the #1 Goth Rock station of Shoutcast!!! In 3 short months you guys have catapaulted us and we have grown by leaps and bounds. Thanks for your support in listening, posting and spreading the good word. Without you listeners, SS would be nothing. Congratulations!!!

PanDora

PanDora

#1 Shifters Whore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts
Woo-ha! Yay for Second Shifters. :lol: :D B) :D :lol:
-Proud member of the AHCC.

I have an "'I RULE THE WORLD AND YOU CAN SUCK MY ANUS!" sticker, compliments of the Countess. Fear me.

...but you don't have to suck my anus; complete submission will suffice.

Celeste

Celeste

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Anything really, hanging around with friends, going to clubs, playing pool, listening to music, reading, movies, dancing, smoking, playing some sports, etc..
Yay!

*Dances*

Zephirus

Zephirus

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:watching over you .. sometimes inside of you.
Praise the lord!

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
Here's something I've pondered a few times. When we are old and grey, will the oldies station play Cradle of Filth, Pantera, Marilyn Manson, etc. LOL Can you imagine? Here's an oldie but a goodie, Pantera with 'Fucking Hostile'

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
*hops around in joy* OHHH SEXY ATNEVON!!!! OHHH SEXXY WATER!!! *slips on the wet water and lands on atnevon while legs fly over his head and knock out court*
tee hee hee party party party -LETS GET NAKED!!!!! :D
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

An Ichor Kiss

An Ichor Kiss

it's just a kiss

• Members
  • 210 posts
:: Blinks at N joy. :: Oookiieee.... Yay for Second Shifters and all that hoop-la. I still encourage shameless plugs to all your friends. :: Shakes a fist :: and if they complain force them to listen!
What is left when honor is lost?
- Publilius Syrus ( ~ 100 B.C. )

MythicMMM

MythicMMM

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:well, if you can name it, I have probably either thought about it, attempted it, or have already done it...
~dances~ yay, they're number one!! congrats, its a boy

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
Mythic, you can give yourself a round of applause for making me go mental in a few short weeks. Requesting bands that the only way to get their stuff is mail order from Saturn and shit. heh, still love ya

MythicMMM

MythicMMM

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:well, if you can name it, I have probably either thought about it, attempted it, or have already done it...
~pulls on the strap of my overalls and chews on my piece of straw~ just doing my days work on the farm. put cows out to pasture, milk cows, feed cows, drive vidimir up a wall, let cows out to graze a little more,put cows in barn... heh

Pier

Pier

I have a big light saber!

• Members
  • 191 posts
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Genevive

Genevive

Horny Hot Goddess

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • Interests:Pft.
omg those bananas are hilarious....i laugh every time i see them....anyways....
Just think, when this website becomes so popular that there's thousands of ppl i can say...."I Was Here Since The Beginning!"

This site rocks and I'm gonna stay here forever!!!
Tanning is sick...I hope you all get skin cancer, you brown people!!!

MythicMMM

MythicMMM

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 208 posts
yay, for groupies. next all we need is a movie.. or a CD featuring the timewarp :D

pier.. those bananas are freaky, last night they were dancing perfectly insink with one of the songs. <_<

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
Tonight, once again number 1. You guys will always rock in our minds and in our hearts.

PanDora

PanDora

#1 Shifters Whore

• Members
  • 233 posts
awesome awesome awesome

and guys--Court, Water, Vidimir, Atnevon, Chaos, and Rhayne--it wouldn't be so successful if you guys didn't rock so hard-core.

I have an "'I RULE THE WORLD AND YOU CAN SUCK MY ANUS!" sticker, compliments of the Countess. Fear me.

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
Please, give me a break, all we do is push play. Without you guys we'd be pushing our thumbs up our asses. heh. Thanks for the compliments though.

PanDora

PanDora

#1 Shifters Whore

• Members
  • 233 posts
Eh, you give me a break! :P Firt of all, that's obviously not all there is to it. You guys have to spend money adding to your playlists, put up with the computers (which, let's admit, are bitches from time to time), manage way too many instant messages, etc.

Plus, you guys are fun. You not only play good music, you make it entertaining in between. We wouldn't listen if you guys were't so awesome.

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
Well thank you Pandora

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:this, yea, i LOVE DJing its so fun! and its nice to show everyone some real tunes!
I'd like to thank all the little people...and now...join me in singing...

We are the champions my friends...we'll keep on fighting till the end, we are the champions we are the champions no time for losers cause we are the champions...duh duh duh....OF THE WORLD!

Serious 'props' to all our listeners your the shiznit yo!

ChaosRTBH

ChaosRTBH

Evil Mastermind

• Members
  • 196 posts

again last night we were number one for hours.... my sincere thanks to you all.

now let's try for #3 tonight! :) I'll try and get everyone ready for ya Water
user posted image
you look pretty.......pretty tasty

"user posted image
I like burritos!!

user posted image"
I adopted a cute lil' ninja fetus
from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users