Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

who is batman?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

darkskye

darkskye

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:puppies, kitties, and little furry animals! ha ya right more like JTHM lenore emily and the creepy guy who lives next door(who happens to be my best friend). oh ya and my ongiong fetish with gothems dark avenger. the winged vigilanty who is the thin line between genius and insanity. for those of you who have not a clue yet......BATMAN.<br>
im new to the area and i would like to ask a question of all you fine people. if you all wouldn't mind i would like you to tell me whether of not you think that batman is a good superhero or not. my significant other Mark seems to tell me that he is not. i, being a he fan of the winged vigilante who protects the dark gothem city, have argued unmercifully for months that he may not be the greatest but he ranks up there. this happens to be the only fight i have ever had in our 7.5 year life "seeing" my shy-fly-bi-guy. if i prove him wrong with other statments maybe he will give me back my batmobile telephone.
-skye

BlackFyre

BlackFyre

Machine of Loving Grace

• Members
  • 145 posts
It really depends on how you are defining "good". In terms of morality, Batman is in a bit of a grey area, though he has a stong sense of honour and justice. In terms of popularity, Batman and Superman are two of the most popular heroes in the DC comic group. If you can clarify what you are asking a bit further, then I'll be more than willing to help you out.

Dragopyre

Dragopyre

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 159 posts
well he's a super -hero- so he must be good, he just looks cool, either way, comics just never interested me because cartoons were meant for tv comics are too short too and i don't have the money to buy a whole series
If You Were Me I'd Hate You Too

Ravyn

Ravyn

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Location:&quot;... within your being. Where love and reason collide...&quot;
  • Interests:Philosophy
-I- am batman

Sketch_OBrien

Sketch_OBrien

I AM Mr. Nightmare!

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:A lot has changed since I was last here. My interests haven't changed much. I do miss the old days but there's always a silver lining. Good to see secondshifters is still going strong.
No super powers, no super human strength, just a genius brain, lots of martial arts traing and REALLY fucked up in the head. Yeah.. he's the best one out there.
and OH so very goth... lol

Where does he get those wonderful toys?
Sketch... kid tested. Mother approved. Low in sugar, high in protein. The fun part of a balanced breakfast.[B]

darkskye

darkskye

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:puppies, kitties, and little furry animals! ha ya right more like JTHM lenore emily and the creepy guy who lives next door(who happens to be my best friend). oh ya and my ongiong fetish with gothems dark avenger. the winged vigilanty who is the thin line between genius and insanity. for those of you who have not a clue yet......BATMAN.<br>
exactly what i say he is so possible. it could in some strange demented way happen. so could the villains. all so possible..... makes one think.

...or do i need skin tight vinal and a whip?

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
I tried being batman for a year but youy really need the jawline to pull it off.

He is good for al;l the reasons stated...he's just a moraly strong, intelligent man with lots of resources in a suit....Why didn't Richard Branson do the same?
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
To me. Batman is just another fat kid in a suit. OO he has that cool belt with all the cool gadgets and whatnot but what real power dose he have besides being able to fly.
Now spiderman is kickass. I don't even need to explain that.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

Ravyn

Ravyn

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 57 posts
.... you think batman flies?

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
Who knows what the hell he dose. He swings around and pulls things out of his magical belt.

"fly fatass fly!"
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny

darkskye

darkskye

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 116 posts
ya but he rocks i love batman. hes just creepy...i like it. i like dark wierd guys. i was batman for halloween. but my boobs got in the way
:(
-skye

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
Batman creepy???? no way. evil ernie? creepy.
JTHM- creepy? yes.
batman? NOOOO

Freakishular

Freakishular

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 16 posts
Heh... Batman rocks..
http://aa.1asphost.com/freakishular/I%20wh...#39;s%20ass.swf
Watch it.. God.. Wesley Willis Was an amazing artist..

Ravyn

Ravyn

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 57 posts
Batman 'does' not fly...

Freakishular

Freakishular

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 16 posts
batman does have that...cable thingy... isnt that like flying...?..
And on that note.. who came first... Batman or Spiderman?
Cause one of them has to be ripping off the other with the little grapple cable thing..

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
ok i'm not sure who came first but spiderman dosn't use that cabel thing to fly around or swing. he uses his spider webs!

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>

Batman creepy???? no way. evil ernie? creepy.
JTHM- creepy? yes.
batman? NOOOO

They aren't creepy I have drinking buddies creepier than them..

Batman is better than Spiderman...Superpowers are cheating...Batman could beat Superman any day.
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

darkskye

darkskye

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 116 posts
i love jthm ya your right but he was kinda creepy when burton did the movies

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
blah. i'm still going with spiderman. he'd kill batman.
take away batmans suit and his belt with all the wonderful toys and he's just an average built man.
now spiderman? he'll always be kick ass.

Freakishular

Freakishular

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 16 posts

ok i'm not sure who came first but spiderman dosn't use that cabel thing to fly around or swing. he uses his spider webs!

yeahh but dude think about it.. isnt the webs kinda like the cable thingys? Lol thats what I meant.
If spiderman came later, hes basically a rip off of batman.
If batman came later, he's an alteration of spiderman.
Just noticed.. whats with all of the "Man" and "woman"
superman
batman
spiderman
wonderwoman?
freezingtunameltfaceman? O-o
Lol. strange? O_o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users