Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

who is batman?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Freakishular

Freakishular

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts

blah. i'm still going with spiderman. he'd kill batman.
take away batmans suit and his belt with all the wonderful toys and he's just an average built man.
now spiderman? he'll always be kick ass.

duuude. Ive seen spiderman. he has little canaster thingies.. so take away taht from spiderman? you just have man. Lol...

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
noooo he has no cans of web shit. they shoot out of his veins.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

Freakishular

Freakishular

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 16 posts
pfft .. ive seen the cartoon mannn.. hes all like..
"i gotta try this new web mix thing i made"
therefor..he uses something.. XD

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
you speak lies! lies i tell you! lies!
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny

Freakishular

Freakishular

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 16 posts
Hahaha...Owned B)
Lmao XD

VVar

VVar

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 12 posts
Ok, true geek speaking so listen up.

njoy, you watch too many movies :P Spiderman didn’t spit webs out of his arms he had to mix them, Peter Parker is a real wiz, one of the cool things about Spiderman, watching this little good geek boy become a super hero.

As for the original question, Bruce Wayne isn’t a Super Hero. He is a psycho vigilante, but society idolizes those guys. This little sheltered rich kid got thrown into the real world when a punk with a gun murdered both his parents in front of him.

You cant compare him to Spiderman, or superman or any of them and it has nothing to do with powers, it has to do with how they play. Spiderman and Superman are heroes, they are fighting crime and they turn the people they catch over to the authorities. Superman is an accepted loved hero, he takes them right to the cop shop. Spiderman is feared and generally hated, he leaves the criminals hanging from webs. Batman is a killer from day 1. He isn’t fighting Crime, he is killing criminals.

That is up until he got Robin, having this teenaged boy with him changed how he did things. He wouldn’t be that way in front of Robin. And maybe you remember the issue where Robin died. This was not the first Robin. The original Robin grew up and joined another group, he goes by the name, maybe you caught it in the first movie that featured Robin, NightWing. After the second Robin was killed by the Joker, Bruce Wayne went even deeper into the pits of despair. Dick saw this, everyone saw it, because Batman was killing again, with a vengeance. Dick found Batman another Robin.

Batman attended the death of Superman, there were some hoodlums, about to set off a bomb to disrupt things, Batman caught them. He told them, "This is Superman’s town, I'll do things his way," and he left them tied up. They knew who batman was, and they were so afraid hed come back, they were screaming for someone to get the police.

Batman is a hero, only because we idolize bad guys, we love the dark, especially when it fights other things dark.

Make no mistake, Batman is a BAD BAD man!

VVar

VVar

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 12 posts
Sorry, I forgot to mention, you wont see this stuff on the batman cartoon, or on Justice Legue. Those cartoons are made for children.

Comic books really arent written for children, you dont believe that, get a subscription to Batman and follow it for a while, the artwork, the story lines, some of it is really deep, and they have no problem with killing people.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
*claps*

bravo.

Freakishular

Freakishular

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 16 posts
well.. now that you've totally showed me up... XD

BlackFyre

BlackFyre

Machine of Loving Grace

• Members
  • 145 posts
A little addition to the Spider Man info...

Along with his web shooters, he also has increased strength, stamina, and agility, and his "spider sense", a sort of sixth sense that can warn him of danger, as well as the ability to stick to walls like a spider does.

Relating back to the Spiderman vs Batman thing, though, in a full out fist fight, Batman would have the upper hand in skill, but his strength and reflexes, while superb for a "normal" human, are just that...within normal human limits, while Spider Man's are above and beyond that (in the comic's, he usually holds back to keep from seriously injuring criminals). Even if Spider Man couldn't outfight Batman, he sure as hell could outrun him! LOL

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts
:huh: Ok I'm not a big fan of batman but never have I heard anything about him drinking blood. Maybe there's more to him than I thought. ::ponders on it for a few minutes::. Maybe it's the darker ones VVar was talking about..... I'm more into comics by Dirge and Vasquez so ....I know not about superheros :ph34r:

Spiffers

Spiffers

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Well, in general, I like to avoid annoying people. But as far as interests go, I guess I'm into music (duh), snowboarding, and chinese food. Heh.
Well, I'm not an expert on comic book heroes, but batman seems okay. He's got the whole costume action going on. He certainly outweighs spiderman in my eyes. But, that might just be because the movie cheapened him a bit, especially by the fact that someone out there chose to cast Toby McGuire to play the role.

VVar

VVar

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 12 posts
I havent ever heard anything about him drinking blood. But I will be honest, I haven't caught every issue, and there is a lot I dont know.

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts
eh sorry I just realized that the person who posted before me had their post deleted so mine might not make since.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users