Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Drunk

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

jwfrogem

jwfrogem

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:pizza tuesdays girls
im drunk again writing another message
im drunk again and feeling sorry
im drunk and i need help but im to scared of what my parents would say
please help
somtimes you feel like a nut somtimes you dont...-STM-

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
I'm not sure what you're needing help with. The drinking? Are you an alcoholic?
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

Hellcat

Hellcat

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 0 posts

please help

jwfrogem, I know you must be in one hell of a scary place right now and I want you to know that your fellow board members are here for you and will help you with anything that they can.

If you don't mind my asking, how old are you? How much would you say that you drink per day/week? Are you afraid of what your parents might say or what they might do?

Know this, hon: Recognizing that you may have a problem and asking for help and is the first and most important step to take to conquering the problem.

Hang in there...trust me, it's worth it!!

Hellcat.

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
hey hellcat can i get drunk yet

[}D@rK{]Warrior

[}D@rK{]Warrior

Swords are fun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:BMX, Programming, Photography, Science, Art, Music (instrumental), Poetry, baseball, football, and too many other dmn things to do in life!
how is that answering his problem ghaash, anyways, the real question is how old are you and how much do u drink? alchohol is addictive, I have tried it b4, (dont tell) but if ucan control it there's no need to tell parents, (if you cna't stop on ur own, GET HELP, TELL PARENTS) but try to stop, if u can't then u in trouble, just think of drinking as a (whatever trait u despise) act (to the worst degree) make urself disgusted with ur drinking, after all u can only stop if uwant to, I have been known to give awfu ladvice, so just read this and think about it (not while drunk)

DISCLAIMER:I am not in anyway responsible for the consequences of following my advice, after all it is and always will be advice, do not go and jump off a bridge if i tell u to, just take the parts that make sense and use them.

Hope u get better,
Warrior :D
If you can't hit it then stop firing, the sound is hurting my ears.
Sex is soooo abused.
Shoot your friends, not yourself.
Find comfort within yourself, because most people DON'T CARE!
Take careful notice that when i say lol i usually say it when something is slightly funny, no i am not always laughing, lol... ooops.... DMN IT!
All instruments need to be able to play in the bass cleft.
Computers are your friends, unless you're in a terminator movie; then you need to run.
Physcology is a wasted profession, but hey... it's Fun!
Hypocracy is sooo annoying.
Everything needs to bite just as hard as SecondShifters.
Suicide is an act of cowardice.
Know what's scary? Is that my signature is usually longer than my posts.
If you spent the time to read all of this, you've earned my utmost respect.
I'm also running out of breath, so I'll shutup now (pant)
user posted image

RoseMarey

RoseMarey

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:I just like being me without caring about what others think. As long as I'm happy with who I am, it doesn't matter.
jwfrogem, you're in a rather sticky place and I can't say that I fully understand because 1) I've never been in that situation and 2) I don't percieve things the way you do. My mom had a smoking problem a few years ago. I know that smoking and drinking are two very different things but they are both highly addictive. So hear me out. Well, she couldn't take any medication to stop because she's allergic. She smoked alot and she decided that she would smoke one less cigarette than normal each week. She would cut back one a week. When she got a ton of cravings she chewed gum or had a sucker. She went on with this process for about a year and now she's addicted to gum. I know that it might not work because smoking and drinking are very different but I figured that it might work. Just keep faith in yourself and know that there are people here willing to help. Good luck hun
RoseMarey

DropTheCliche

DropTheCliche

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

please help

Would you be able to spell correctly if you were drunk? Hell i can't even do it sober i don't understand how someone can do it drunk

jwfrogem

jwfrogem

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:pizza tuesdays girls
i dont remember writing this message which would be normal to answer the questions im 17 i drink probably 3 to 4 times a week and dont usually remember what i did the next morning and if i dont drink i usually get really depressed.which i know are all signs of me being an alcoholic and i know im an alcoholic but i dont think there is to much out there to help me , oh and drop the cliche i think it was a miracle that i didnt misspell anything but i do know that usually when im drunk i check for all mistakes as to make it look like im not drunk when im messaging friends on the msn or whatever.
somtimes you feel like a nut somtimes you dont...-STM-

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
At my worst I drank a bottle of Absinth in a night...this is not impressive it is suicidal btw...I could still stand and pass for sober as long as I didn't try to hold a meaningful conversation..I could still type though...some of my best posts were done drunk. But I'm not an alchy I'm just English...we go through the phase and then realise it costs too damn much..
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users