Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I survived!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:this, yea, i LOVE DJing its so fun! and its nice to show everyone some real tunes!
all we got here was some pretty good wind and clouds, not even a drop of rain, it was touch n go there for a while we thought it was headed towards us. We did have a lovely evening sunset, and a HUGE beautiful rainbow. I really loved the cloud patterns. Over all though an oddly beautiful day. Sunny, breezy.

PanDora

PanDora

#1 Shifters Whore

• Members
  • 233 posts
*smiles* Well, that's good.
-Proud member of the AHCC.

I have an "'I RULE THE WORLD AND YOU CAN SUCK MY ANUS!" sticker, compliments of the Countess. Fear me.

...but you don't have to suck my anus; complete submission will suffice.

Chaotic Harmony

Chaotic Harmony

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 224 posts
oooh... that's so spiffy... I love that kinda weather.... well, minus the possible hurricane... it sounds pretty... glad you survived though, now that your my friend and all ^_^

Fallen_Dominatrix69

Fallen_Dominatrix69

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Anything music related....well except for country...now that stuff needs thrown into the garbage can of life...lol...<br><br>
Dark stormy weather is the best....but weather that severe well...that's not my cup of tea....*sits in the midwest far far away from the ocean*

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
Lost power 3 times, thankfully not during a broadcast. Just finished blowing out the candles and resetting clocks, then WHAM!!! off again. UGH

MythicMMM

MythicMMM

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:well, if you can name it, I have probably either thought about it, attempted it, or have already done it...
"come all ye to the vally of morons. I offer saftey, stupidity, and soon snow galore". oh look a sun shower... well, actually I honesty have to give these people some kudos, the lights only flickerd a few times, and most of our state stayed lit through that weird big black out.

The Precursor

The Precursor

Bringer Of The Storm

• Members
  • 85 posts
Isabel ripped out a 40 tree with roots like 5 feet into the ground in my neighborhood. lucky it didnt hit somebody's house. haha we had a 4 day weekend here. they like shut down DC5

XTheBlackCountX

XTheBlackCountX

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Interests:Snuffed tapers sighed<br>As Death left impressing<br>His crest of cold tears on the Countess<br> <br>Benighted like ill-fated Usher<br>The House of Bathory shrouded<br>'Neath griefs dark facade<br>-----------------------------------<br><br><br>Inhaling the pale waning moonlight that crept<br>Through the crypt of Her Lord who so lucidly slept<br> <br>Benighted.<br> <br>Exhaling the wail of black widowhood's toll<br>Waxing eternal night entered Her soul
Were glad you made it. ^_^

:: kicks Isabel ::

There we go. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users