Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dream House

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Celeste

Celeste

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Anything really, hanging around with friends, going to clubs, playing pool, listening to music, reading, movies, dancing, smoking, playing some sports, etc..
If you ever had enough money to make your own dream house.

What would it look like?

PSYKO

PSYKO

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 95 posts
It would look like the Bat Cave! :D
Its only kinky the first time....

People are stupid. We should throw rocks at them.

The Precursor

The Precursor

Bringer Of The Storm

• Members
  • 85 posts
i would live in a huge gothic castle on the top of a huge craggy mountain with lots of lightning!

MWAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

PSYKO

PSYKO

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 95 posts
hehe yeah, that works too :D
Its only kinky the first time....

People are stupid. We should throw rocks at them.

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:this, yea, i LOVE DJing its so fun! and its nice to show everyone some real tunes!
I'd live in Maleficents Castle in sleeping beauty!

PanDora

PanDora

#1 Shifters Whore

• Members
  • 233 posts
I'd live with Court. Ahem. Yes. :D
-Proud member of the AHCC.

I have an "'I RULE THE WORLD AND YOU CAN SUCK MY ANUS!" sticker, compliments of the Countess. Fear me.

...but you don't have to suck my anus; complete submission will suffice.

XTheBlackCountX

XTheBlackCountX

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Interests:Snuffed tapers sighed<br>As Death left impressing<br>His crest of cold tears on the Countess<br> <br>Benighted like ill-fated Usher<br>The House of Bathory shrouded<br>'Neath griefs dark facade<br>-----------------------------------<br><br><br>Inhaling the pale waning moonlight that crept<br>Through the crypt of Her Lord who so lucidly slept<br> <br>Benighted.<br> <br>Exhaling the wail of black widowhood's toll<br>Waxing eternal night entered Her soul
I would live in the Palace of Dispair with all of my umpa lumpas... :: serious nod :: I could be called "The Leader of All Men And Beasts".. But Overlord will suffice. ^_^

Celeste

Celeste

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Anything really, hanging around with friends, going to clubs, playing pool, listening to music, reading, movies, dancing, smoking, playing some sports, etc..
Hmmm, damnit I'm still trying to think of my dream house...

I know it's gonna be the Pot Spot!

*Smokes some more weed*

LoL

Sin

Sin

All 7 Sins, and about to be your eighth

• Members
  • 219 posts
I actually drew out the floor plans for what I would like my dream house to look like based on my own personal pet peeves with the various houses I've been in and seen... (probably the biggest is how the utility and laundry rooms always look horrid)

However at the time it was a second level 'house' and I think I've honestly changed my mind now... the more I think about it the more I'm pretty certain I would want a rancher style house simply because I HATE vacuuming stairs.

I'm so petty...

Tormented--
{Water} "Sin is the epitome of the seven deadly sins... she can drive a man to do all of them."

The Precursor

The Precursor

Bringer Of The Storm

• Members
  • 85 posts
hmm how bout one o them hobbit holes?

-the precursor

Tickle Me

Tickle Me

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:La la, if you really care you can ask me yourself.
yeah ummm... i design dream houses as a hobby? seriously. lol i did one in amazing detail sometime ago and then lost it when my computer crashed. weeheee. so now i'm working on one with input from my beloved boyfriend. so far it's for the most part hexagonal with a circle centered at one of the vertices, and built into a hillside- actually i really like the idea of hobbit holes- but sticking out a bit, with a rooftop garden and a balcony patio off the second floor. there's the main floor and basement, all that i'm working on furnishing hehe. so yeah. there you go.

The Precursor

The Precursor

Bringer Of The Storm

• Members
  • 85 posts
think you and your boyfriend might someday run off, build your dream house, and live happily ever after? :D that would be fun

--the precursor

PanDora

PanDora

#1 Shifters Whore

• Members
  • 233 posts

yeah ummm... i design dream houses as a hobby? seriously. lol i did one in amazing detail sometime ago and then lost it when my computer crashed. weeheee. so now i'm working on one with input from my beloved boyfriend. so far it's for the most part hexagonal with a circle centered at one of the vertices, and built into a hillside- actually i really like the idea of hobbit holes- but sticking out a bit, with a rooftop garden and a balcony patio off the second floor. there's the main floor and basement, all that i'm working on furnishing hehe. so yeah. there you go.

*smiles* Yeah, I remember that. Go you. I wanna see!! You've never actually showed me plans, I don't think. *sad face*

<-----wants to see.

And yes, Precursor...they'll get married and have their dream house...and I'll visit and watch the chillins!! hee hee.
-Proud member of the AHCC.

I have an "'I RULE THE WORLD AND YOU CAN SUCK MY ANUS!" sticker, compliments of the Countess. Fear me.

...but you don't have to suck my anus; complete submission will suffice.

Celeste

Celeste

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 185 posts

Woah you design dream houses? Or just houses...

Thats koo!

:)

curiosity_incarnate

curiosity_incarnate

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 7 posts
my dream house is a one room affair tucked somewhere in the middle of a mountain range smack-dab in an unreachable stretch of forest. mwuahahahaha. my anti-social psychopathy would be indulged to the extreme.

either that or i'd keep the dungeons dank and dreary for court and pandora. maleficent so kicks ass. . .

Scypher

Scypher

Thidwick the Big-Heated Moose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts
  • Interests:I used to write lost my inspiration a long time., and i give up on it

Now i build Race cars, circle track and drag racing
    and i build off road trucks
I would say a Ranch style house, gothic interior, and on alot of land

Scypher
It's better to die quick

Fighting on your feet

Than to live forever

Begging on your knees

ChaosRTBH

ChaosRTBH

Evil Mastermind

• Members
  • 196 posts

I'd live with Court. Ahem. Yes. :D

I'd live with Court and Pandora :D
user posted image
you look pretty.......pretty tasty

"user posted image
I like burritos!!

user posted image"
I adopted a cute lil' ninja fetus
from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!

Celeste

Celeste

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 185 posts
*Laughs*

hmmmm?

*Still thinking of her dream house*

Genevive

Genevive

Horny Hot Goddess

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • Interests:Pft.
I dont really have a dream house... but i want my house to have a hot tub, a library for lots of books :D and erm my bedroom would have this chippendale canopy bed with red curtains surrounding it and maybe a white carpet...no wait i might be too much of a klutz so a black carpet, plus it might add to the dim atmosphere :P

Walls...white, and there i've got it... all my lucky colors, according to my astrologicalthingie....:)

Andyeah...there's gonna be lots of alcoholin my bedroom...*grins*

*sits on her sexy bed and innocently gets drunk*

:blink:

:D

:ph34r:
Tanning is sick...I hope you all get skin cancer, you brown people!!!

Cruentus

Cruentus

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 12 posts
Hmm.. I'd probably leech off of all of you for a little, lying around your house and drinkin your beer and stuff...

After that I'd buy the white house and paint it black.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users