Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

is it ok?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

darkskye

darkskye

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:puppies, kitties, and little furry animals! ha ya right more like JTHM lenore emily and the creepy guy who lives next door(who happens to be my best friend). oh ya and my ongiong fetish with gothems dark avenger. the winged vigilanty who is the thin line between genius and insanity. for those of you who have not a clue yet......BATMAN.<br>
i was wondering... if one is say dating a bisexual prson and they say that they have a rule, one guy one girl. then they acually start to date other people. is it ok to be pissed. i happen to not want any one else to have my guy yet nick gets him too. how do i tell him i dont like this.
help--
-skye :unsure:

[}D@rK{]Warrior

[}D@rK{]Warrior

Swords are fun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:BMX, Programming, Photography, Science, Art, Music (instrumental), Poetry, baseball, football, and too many other dmn things to do in life!
well ill give you my advice (but i not bi so i can't be accurate on how he'll feel.) i just have to say, dont depend on my advice, just think about it. ok here goes,

a.I'd try to understand his position (he's attracted to male and females) good now that that's done now you get to the hard part. tal kto him about it, find out how he feels, but don't make him uncomortable, just try to find out, tell him that you want things to work and want to know how he feels. once you know what he feels o nthe topic it'll be easier to fix the situation,
B.but from what i've heard so far, i'd tell him the incredibly disgusting history of homosexuality, (supposed aids starter was bi) etc., and tell him that you (i suppose from what i can tell) like him, and ask him wh yhe feels that he needs a guy and a girl at the same time, and ask him if it'd be so unbearable for him to just try just one for a while (try to offer you) and see how it works, (and when telling him al lthis dont try to make it seem like he's done wrong, just act curious, don't try to put fault on him, it'll just piss him off and make hi mnot listen) your whole goal is to make him doubt homosexuality, but u have to be subtle, you can't be aggresive, you just have to seem concerned. i guess that all i have to say, if i think of anything better ill let you know and anyone else, (especially bi) who wants to dont be afraid to offer suggestions to darkskye i hope your problem gets solved.

warrior.
If you can't hit it then stop firing, the sound is hurting my ears.
Sex is soooo abused.
Shoot your friends, not yourself.
Find comfort within yourself, because most people DON'T CARE!
Take careful notice that when i say lol i usually say it when something is slightly funny, no i am not always laughing, lol... ooops.... DMN IT!
All instruments need to be able to play in the bass cleft.
Computers are your friends, unless you're in a terminator movie; then you need to run.
Physcology is a wasted profession, but hey... it's Fun!
Hypocracy is sooo annoying.
Everything needs to bite just as hard as SecondShifters.
Suicide is an act of cowardice.
Know what's scary? Is that my signature is usually longer than my posts.
If you spent the time to read all of this, you've earned my utmost respect.
I'm also running out of breath, so I'll shutup now (pant)
user posted image

dark lenore

dark lenore

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Interests:bisexual, poetry, drawing, being a picture whore *grins*, my boyfriend ((derek))
i'm bisexual and i think that's cheating

i don't understand why people think that just because they like both sexes that means that they can date both sexes

*i agree with everthing water says as usual*

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
listen. I think that you should drop this guy. I'm bisexual and I've never heard that rule before.
this guy is cheating on you regardless if he tells you he is or not. it's still being unfaithful. not only is this guy a bisexual. he's confussed as all hell! he dosn't know what he wants in life. and that's the sterotypical bisexual. people like him set the stereotype for bisexuals. that pisses me off.
bisexuals date people of the same sex because they find something they really like in that person as well as when they date someone of the opposite sex.
they don't date them at the same time because that's just insane. NO CLUE WHAT THEY WANT. That's not healty. Break up with the fucker.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

[}D@rK{]Warrior

[}D@rK{]Warrior

Swords are fun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:BMX, Programming, Photography, Science, Art, Music (instrumental), Poetry, baseball, football, and too many other dmn things to do in life!
I'd guess you better listen to them, after all they are the bi's, i guess disregard my advice. <_<
If you can't hit it then stop firing, the sound is hurting my ears.
Sex is soooo abused.
Shoot your friends, not yourself.
Find comfort within yourself, because most people DON'T CARE!
Take careful notice that when i say lol i usually say it when something is slightly funny, no i am not always laughing, lol... ooops.... DMN IT!
All instruments need to be able to play in the bass cleft.
Computers are your friends, unless you're in a terminator movie; then you need to run.
Physcology is a wasted profession, but hey... it's Fun!
Hypocracy is sooo annoying.
Everything needs to bite just as hard as SecondShifters.
Suicide is an act of cowardice.
Know what's scary? Is that my signature is usually longer than my posts.
If you spent the time to read all of this, you've earned my utmost respect.
I'm also running out of breath, so I'll shutup now (pant)
user posted image

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
Don't be daft Dark...this is a 'love' matter not a 'bi' matter...in love everyone is clueless.

I'm bi and I too have not heard this rule but the reason for this is there are no rules....

If you love him and you are happy to let him satisfy his homosexual side then let him..if it makes you sad you have to tell him...If it works don't try and fix it but if it doesn't you must just be honest to avoid further anguish if that's what you feel.

If I could have a male and female partner and all members of the relationship were happy then I'd love it but if it's too much hard work then it's probably not meant to be.

True love is about working hard to make it work but not if it's not worth the effort.
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

RoseMarey

RoseMarey

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:I just like being me without caring about what others think. As long as I'm happy with who I am, it doesn't matter.
Well, I think that if anyone has more than one lover, it counts as cheating. If they're bi or not. I'm bi and I have never had more than one lover at once. So, I guess its not really a rule then. Its just something that he's saying to try to get away with cheating. If the guy can have another lover, so can you.
RoseMarey

magai

magai

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 7 posts
Look you should do what you think will be true to yourself. Bi or no Bi. Unless you believe in the saying you can have your cake and eat it too. Always rember what we all say doen't matter your going to be the one to go through this we will always be here for support but your the one whos going to face this head on. There are going to be some settbacks you know what i mean. so be prepared. I see troble in this. Follow your heart. If not and you feel the same way then I say do onto others as you would want them to do to you. Hoping for the best for you be strong, there's always plenty more fishes in the sea...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users