Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

anyone like these bands...?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

moonlight

moonlight

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:music. writing/literature.
Linkin Park, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, Weezer...anyone? lol these are bands i like.

squalid

squalid

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 12 posts

Linkin Park, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, Weezer...anyone? lol these are bands i like.

i hate linkin park, they sound too whiney.
Nine Inch mnails are not NEARLY as good as Skinny Puppy,
as for Nirvana, they're good but their Jesus died so....i got over them.
Weezer annoys me. :rolleyes:
(friendship hug).
i hope no one trys killing me

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
Squalid, good reference to Skinny Puppy, but I don't think you can classify NIN with Puppy. Yes, they are both labelled 'industrial' but they are still two completely different outfits.

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts
Linkin Park: All their songs sound the same to me

Nine Inch Nails: I think Trent is an awsome musician. NIN is definatly one of my favorite bands.

Nirvana: was a pretty sweet band.

weezer: eh...they can be rather annoying. I can only hear so much of their music before I have to turn it off. It gets old quickly.

McNeil

McNeil

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • Interests:Mostly nu-metal and hard-rock
Linkin Park: Sounded ok in tha beginning, but in the end, they got REALLy annoying.

NIN: Love em...

Nirvana: The made som kickass songs.

Weezer: I love the two first albums, their third, is pretty ok, and the stuff i heard from their new, i don't like.

U2: ok i guess

REM: not my style. Same as Radiohead and audioslave...
Every heart is born dark. So every heart contains darkness.

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.
Linkin Park: I enjoy the Numb song...that is about it from them though.

NIN: Trent Reznor is a genious, and so is his music. Anyone that doesn't like NIN I will personally hurt (Disclaimer: I wont actually try to hurt you, I don't know who you are, or where you live...so don't challange me.)

Nirvana: I never liked. When they were getting popular I was listening to Pearl Jam...and Van Hagar. I never liked Kurt Cobain...and I am actually glad COrtney shot him/had him shot when she did.

Weezer: Pinkerton is a good album...I don't listen to it often but i have it. I can't remember the last time i listened to it.

REM, Radiohead, audioslave: I don't like these bands...but i am one of the only person's I know around here that doesn't listen to them.
THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts

REM, Radiohead, audioslave: I don't like these bands...but i am one of the only person's I know around here that doesn't listen to them.

I don't listen to those bands either. I think of them the same way I think of weezer.

moonlight

moonlight

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:music. writing/literature.

Linkin Park: All their songs sound the same to me

Now that I think about it, they do kind of sound the same...

Abyss

Abyss

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 119 posts
Nine Inch Nails is the only thing I listen out of all of those bands you listed. The rest I don't care for.

Evil_baby_69

Evil_baby_69

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:My Interests are, Volleyball, guys, going to school. flirting. having lots of fun, umm what else if u want to know just ask me
yeah linkin Park is a good band i like there music... i donno about anyof the others

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:my very beautiful girlfriend, punk rock, violence, video games, liquor
hmm this is opinions right? let's see. i love nails and nirvana. audioslave sounds good too, but i can't tell them apart from soundgarden. soundgarden fucking ruled so there's no problem with that. previously i did not like linkin park. but then i went and bought meteora and it's really good. i think they have some good stuff going on, if i don't like something of theirs it might be because i'm so damn old. whippersnappers!
i never found the rainbow's end, but at least i found a better place without you

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
yes all are good

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users