Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

men :p

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

isabelle_821

isabelle_821

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4 posts
ok. answered a guys online ad and we had been emailing each other since november. several times a day... suddenly in january he didnt write me back and what not so.. i finally caught up with him and he said he freaked out cuz he read my online journal and it seemed i was getting too attached to him and i couldnt possibly know him that well . i counted like 100+ emails from him isnt it possible to know someone from that?

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
::sigh:::
Yes it's possible not to know someone as well as they know themselfs in 100+ emails.
It appears to me there were things he wasn't telling you and claimed you were too attached to him so he wouldn't have to tell you anymore of those things.
I'm not sure what your online relationship was like. I'm not sure how close you guys got through emails but I'm guessing it wasn't close enough.
The internet is a great way to meet people. You have a chance to tell the person everything about you, your thoughts and ideas; everything on the inside that a first impression wouldn't tell you.
If you're truely upset with him, I'd just drop all connections to him. let him go.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
ok here comes my 2 dimes on the situation

first off if you really love him do you really know him and do you know what he thinks and so you know if he is really telling the truth or if he is lieing and if he is not just a cop playing a person

second if you are really ticked with him then yea you need to just sever all ties to him and say for example fuck you you fucking ass monkey fuck off and stuff like that but thats just me so you find words you would use and tell him to fuck off and stuff

hope this helps

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.
THis sounds like the time when my Friend E decided he wanted to try online relationships and stuff. So he did an ad and he finally talked to a girl. Tehy talked to each other for maybe 6 months...(a lot of e-mails and hours on the IM). He eventually came up to me and told me he got uninterested in the girl he found and that there was a girl in town that he liked. SO he just stopped saying or doing anything with his online female friend. And I have seen this many times with men. We are big dumb stupid animals...no matter what some of us say, or how we act. We are all primal morons. But men have problems on the internet most of the time...they cannot handle online relationships or whatever in the like...because they will eventually find someone on their side of the connection and go for that one....I am rambeling. But I say keep with things if he is still talking to you now and everything. But if he does it again without proper reason (I was scared is not a good reason) then get ride of him....

:ph34r:

*crawls back under his rock*

THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:my very beautiful girlfriend, punk rock, violence, video games, liquor
yeah..... ghaash has some good points. i wouldn't use the fuck so much, but the idea is pretty sound.

and cyrus, you're probably right too. but i don't think our relationship problems are restricted to the internet - we do that with regular old real-life relationships too. ask any woman, she'll tell you. one minute we're there for everything, the next we're gone.

i do not, however, think we are dumb, stupid animals. rude, perhaps. but there are millions of men out there that can name hundreds of "flaws" with the female half of the species as well. the point? it's just the way we are. it sucks, sometimes it hurts people... but it goes both ways, and it's worked for a long time. and eventually, usually, we "dumb, stupid" men settle down. and everyone is happy.

i met my girlfriend on the internet. she's fantastic. perfect. i'm gonna marry her someday. :D

hmm. i guess i just wanted to say that we men aren't all that bad. relatively.
i never found the rainbow's end, but at least i found a better place without you

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
sick most men arent bad just some are fucking assholes

isabelle_821

isabelle_821

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 4 posts
well things were going again til for some reason hes pissed at me saying i need to keep my mouth shut. i think she did something to get him mad at me.. long story if anyone truely wants to help please please pm me cuz i am a mess

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
ok im here

RoseMarey

RoseMarey

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:I just like being me without caring about what others think. As long as I'm happy with who I am, it doesn't matter.
Well, I might as well add my veiw of this in. Hope it helps. When people write, they pour part of themselves into this writing. Most of the time, people don't realize it. Perhaps, he thought you saw a part of him that even he could not see. Or a part of himself that he didn't want you to see and you did anyways. There are many possibilities. He might have been looking for a reason to pull back from you and hide part of himself that no one is suppose to see. I don't know many details of the deepness of your relationship so I hope this will help.
RoseMarey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users