Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fuckers

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Giles_de_Rais

Giles_de_Rais

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Tracking down and killing Internet flunkies.
Fucking bastards... keep coming to town on the nights I have to work. It's a freakin' conspiracy to taunt Me with good music, while knowing all along that I cannot go. A conspiracy of music torture... dangling the carrot of symphonious delight to twist My mind into a corridor of self-recrimination and loathing for music promoters...

Assholes. :)

That element least expected is often the most welcome.

Stupidity is an STD, and whiners are the dirty whores spreading it.

One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her.' the other side of me says, 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?'
-- Edward Kemper

McNeil

McNeil

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • Interests:Mostly nu-metal and hard-rock
And who are you talking about?
Every heart is born dark. So every heart contains darkness.

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
Yeah, I have a few bands that I just can't seem to see myself, due to work/family or what not too.

Giles_de_Rais

Giles_de_Rais

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 54 posts
It's just goddamned annoying. Be it radio, newspaper, or word-of-freakin'-mouth that I hear about these shows, they are invariably on days that I cannot go. And so, I bitch .. and wait... soon... S O O N!!!! My day will come.

One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her.' the other side of me says, 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?'
-- Edward Kemper

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts
Don't feel so bad man. There's a concert comming day after my b-day that I'm dying to go see but it's in Cali and I'm in Ohio...not that I can ever make it to see a band when there in Ohio either...me and my damn brokeness.. :( .the one in cali is free though, if anyone is interested I can give you the date and location..

squalid

squalid

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 12 posts
I am very honored to be talking to the great Gilles de Rais, but tell me....why are you still alive/ i thought they had killed you long ago?!
Nontheless,i feel happy to have met suchan inspiration and one i admire(hug). B) this is allltoo good for words.

Giles_de_Rais

Giles_de_Rais

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 54 posts

I am very honored to be talking to the great Gilles de Rais, but tell me....why are you still alive/ i thought they had killed you long ago?!
Nontheless,i feel happy to have met suchan inspiration and one i admire(hug). B) this is allltoo good for words.

You are really fucking crazy, you know that?

-- Edward Kemper

squalid

squalid

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 12 posts
he is dead.
ahhhh i ,love rotting christ! god it gets me going alll...(blush)....neva mind!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users