Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Teacher locks students in trunk as punishment

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Giles_de_Rais

Giles_de_Rais

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Tracking down and killing Internet flunkies.
Indo-Asian News Service
Kolkata, February 11

A teacher in a West Bengal village, angry with two Class 1 students talking in his class, locked them up for hours in a small trunk kept in the principal's room.

Sadhan Das and Sujan Das, students at the Chhoto Khejuria primary school in Hooghly district, were virtually choked to death when another teacher found them in the locked trunk.

The ghastly punishment was meted out by Chandan Ghosh on Friday, but the boys' parents complained to police only three days later because he had threatened them with dire consequences.

Ghosh, a leader of the teachers' union, found the two boys talking when he went to take the class on Friday.

According to the boys' parents, he dragged the two children to the principal's room and packed them into a trunk. There was no one else in the room.

Ironically, he was aware of a recent court ruling asking teachers to spare the rod against students.

"He took us to the principal's room and told us that he was going to punish us, but that we shouldn't tell anyone of the punishment or else he would take us to the police," Sadhan told local television channels.

After locking up the boys, Ghosh went back to the class and did not mention the episode to other teachers. Several hours later, a teacher heard groans from the principal's room and went to check.

He found that the groans were coming from inside the trunk. He opened the trunk and found the two boys who were almost unconscious by then.

A doctor revived them with first aid.

The boys were sent home, but their parents claimed on Tuesday that they were told by Ghosh and his friends not to speak about this to other villagers.

But gradually the whole village got to know of the incident and asked the boys' parents to lodge a complaint with police. Ghosh is absconding.
That element least expected is often the most welcome.

Stupidity is an STD, and whiners are the dirty whores spreading it.

One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her.' the other side of me says, 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?'
-- Edward Kemper

Louie

Louie

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
That's just sad. Twisted old fuck! Locking kids in chests and such. I'm glad I quit school.

bleedinglife

bleedinglife

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Interests:Music and writing
damn, i bet he has an iron maiden in his office too. . .

Integra

Integra

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Hmmm.... I don't know what to say other than I won't say anything. If you truly care to know.... Just ask away.
:blink: Oh holy shit.... Um.... I don't know what to say to that. Thats just.... just disturbing.

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

There's A Wocket In My Pocket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
thats just sick...and sad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users