Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Killer-for-hire Web site prompts arrest

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Giles_de_Rais

Giles_de_Rais

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Tracking down and killing Internet flunkies.
Thursday, February 12, 2004 Posted: 7:12 PM EST (0012 GMT)

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) -- Police arrested a 25-year-old college senior Wednesday on charges of conspiring to murder for operating a killer-for-hire Web site and taking thousands of dollars from his customers.

In one case, the student, identified only by his surname Kim, received the equivalent of $8,600 from a 22-year-old woman who wanted her ex-boyfriend and his wife murdered, said Chung Dong-yul, a police investigator in the city of Daegu.

Kim had promised the woman, identified only as Jeong, he would have the two killed in a staged traffic accident, Chung said.

Police also arrested Jeong on charges of conspiring to murder.

According to police, Kim was also approached by a 17-year-old customer, known as Sohn, who wanted his father and stepmother killed. Sohn was not arrested because he was a minor.

The high school student promised to give Kim most of the insurance money he would have received from his parents' deaths. Police did not know how much insurance would be paid.

None of the killings were ever carried out and Kim will not be charged with attempted murder because he had no concrete plans to fulfill the transactions.

Kim told police he opened the Internet site because he couldn't find a job and needed to repay a $1,724 loan, according to Chung.

Other requests made to Kim's online service ranged from changing grades to rape and gun smuggling, Chung said. Police did not release the Internet address of Kim's Web site.
That element least expected is often the most welcome.

Stupidity is an STD, and whiners are the dirty whores spreading it.

One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her.' the other side of me says, 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?'
-- Edward Kemper

Louie

Louie

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts
Oh, that's great! A good way to make money.

Did you know there is a website up that promises a fake ID. You send 200 dollars to sweden, with your name, info, and a small picture. Just a scam. They just take the cash.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users