Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Teens charged with beating, robbing laborers

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Giles_de_Rais

Giles_de_Rais

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Tracking down and killing Internet flunkies.
Thursday, February 12, 2004 Posted: 7:54 PM EST (0054 GMT)

ATLANTA, Georgia (AP) -- Five suburban teenagers lured two immigrant day laborers by promising them jobs, then beat the men with pipes, sticks and fists and stole their money, authorities said.

The teens spent the money, about $570, at restaurants and stores, said Jeff Lance, assistant police chief in Canton, about 35 miles northeast of Atlanta.

"It was just taking advantage of the weak -- the big kid on the block syndrome," Lance said Thursday. "It appears it was for run-around money."

The suspects are white and the victims Hispanic, but Lance said the attacks were not considered hate crimes.

The five, all students at Cherokee County High School, were jailed on charges of armed robbery, aggravated assault and false imprisonment.

The victims suffered bruises and broken bones.

The teens picked up the first victim February 2 before school and took him to an abandoned house, Lance said. They picked up the second victim the next day at a shopping center. A sheriff's deputy later found the injured man stumbling down the road.

A description of the white sport utility vehicle used to pick up the men led to the arrests, Lance said.

Charged were Chad Whepherington, Ben Cagle, Devin Wheeling and Kenneth Beavers, all 18. Police did not identify the fifth suspect because he is 16.

Sara Gonzalez, president of the Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, said police and businesses should join forces to create better and safer jobs for Hispanic workers, many of whom are struggling immigrants.

"It's very dangerous, but hey, what are they going to do? They need to eat, they need to pay the rent, they need to support their families," Gonzalez said.
That element least expected is often the most welcome.

Stupidity is an STD, and whiners are the dirty whores spreading it.

One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her.' the other side of me says, 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?'
-- Edward Kemper

Louie

Louie

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
That's shit!

Beating up laborers. Those guys get it hard enough. I know..I worked a non-union job, and it's tough as could be. Those kids have what's coming...I'm willing to bet, that they get all their asses beat for that, after their raped, and out of prison. Stupid jerks. Poor laborers.

bleedinglife

bleedinglife

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Interests:Music and writing
i dont get it. i really dont. if they already have a shithole life so to speak, then why make it worse? i dont think thats what they need. . .

Chattur'gha

Chattur'gha

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in latin, books, motorcycles, poetry, and numerous other things.
*Crosses arms* Those kids were idiots and they deserve evry punch and kick they get in prison.

Edited by Chattur'gha, 08 June 2004 - 01:27 PM.

Sint mihi dei acherontis propitii, valeat numen triplex Jehovae, ignei areii, aquantani spiritus salvete: orientis princeps Belzebub, inferni ardentis monarcha et demigorgon, propitiamus vos, ut appareat, et surgat Mephostophilis...

quod tumeraris: per Jehovam, gehnnam, et consecratam aquam quam nunc spargo; signumque crucis quod nunc facio; et per vota nostra ipse nunc surgat nobis dicatus Mephostophils!!!
-The Summoning Satan Scene of Faust

What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion.
-Sephiroth

When you choose not to give in with all of your being that is when you truly transcend your humanity.
-Arucard

The Unspeakable
Yggdrasil
Beastmaster
The Great Sephiroth
Dark Messenger
The Unborn
Wolfen

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
...i agree...what they did was wrong and dishonorable...should a person decide to beat and rob another person not only should they wait until nighttime...but they should be dressed in all black and be weaponless...as well as the altercation be a one-on-one experience...suprise blow to the back of the head...perhaps a short hand to hand melee...little snaggy-snaggy of the wallet once the subject is comfortably unconcious...that's the honorable way to pilfer...and there is honor among thieves so don't whine to me...they've been a facet of this society for thousands and thousands of years...if you're faster than another person you can jack their shit and run away with it...pure and simple...and those kids will get the shit kicked out of them in prison...because i'm sure their are plenty of mexicans in there

ever so slightly off the subject...what the fuck is a Hispanic Chamber Of Commerce?...as if it were necessary?...why do they push the image that there is no segregation in this country if there is such a thing?......a hate crime?...who gives a fuck what color you are?...shouldn't make a damn bit of difference...if i(a german-american) were to kick the shit out of another male my age...it shouldn't matter what color either of us are...you know how easy it would be to say me accosting another male, of a slightly darker skin color, is a hate crime?...simply due to my lineage?...that's shit...i get looked down upon for being proud of my aryan german herritage...but i hear things like 'native pride' and 'black pride' all the time...why is this?...just because my species made war on other species over fifty years ago...no different from homo sapiens sapiens wiping out neanderthal...why is it wrong for me to be proud of where my ancestors came from?...why does it make a difference where they came from?...we should all be proud of the people it took to get us here...regardless of their color or nationality...fucking hate crime bull shit...no shit i hate every other species IT'S FUCKING NATURAL FOR ME TO FEEL THIS WAY...aryan caucasians are a world minority...the definition of aryan is simply blue eyed and fair haired...it's the same as saying black...or hispanic...or asiatic...it's a broad generalization...it isn't a fucking theological doctrine or a phylosophy...the word has been bastardized...i am angry, RAH!... <_<

Chattur'gha

Chattur'gha

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in latin, books, motorcycles, poetry, and numerous other things.
That's a hell of a post Enki. *Clap Clap Clap* I agree with you. People are to busy being politically correct to realize anything you said.
Sint mihi dei acherontis propitii, valeat numen triplex Jehovae, ignei areii, aquantani spiritus salvete: orientis princeps Belzebub, inferni ardentis monarcha et demigorgon, propitiamus vos, ut appareat, et surgat Mephostophilis...

quod tumeraris: per Jehovam, gehnnam, et consecratam aquam quam nunc spargo; signumque crucis quod nunc facio; et per vota nostra ipse nunc surgat nobis dicatus Mephostophils!!!
-The Summoning Satan Scene of Faust

What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion.
-Sephiroth

When you choose not to give in with all of your being that is when you truly transcend your humanity.
-Arucard

The Unspeakable
Yggdrasil
Beastmaster
The Great Sephiroth
Dark Messenger
The Unborn
Wolfen

Integra

Integra

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Hmmm.... I don't know what to say other than I won't say anything. If you truly care to know.... Just ask away.
I wonder what the hell inspired those little punks to rob 2 labor workers for their money. *sighs* I guess it shows all the lazy bastards that are out there who won't get a job for shit or they just have shit for brains. Felt like picking on the weak my ass....

*thinks about what she just typed in* You know.... I just realized how long its been since I was last here. Damn I really need to visit here more. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users