Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I don't know if anyone likes them

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

skin

skin

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Artist extrodinaire! I have the best legs in the world (which are connected to the best feet.)<br><br>My artwork has been: sold, digitized, used for cd covers, exhibited, stored underneath my bed/in garage/in cupboards/on walls.<br><br>Cool stuff I have done: I was jesus in a primary school play, I interviewed a scientologist (which was way scary), met majority of the current line-up of A Perfect Circle, had media work screened in public (twice), guest DJed on a local radio station (more to be added soon!!1)<br><br>I have just finished school and am currently figuring out what to do with my life. Hoorah!
Next weekend. The day after, they're doing an instore signing.

I'm so completely excited. :lol:

McNeil

McNeil

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • Interests:Mostly nu-metal and hard-rock
APC is brilliant... But then again... why shouldn't they be... It's Maynard for crying out loud..
Every heart is born dark. So every heart contains darkness.

skin

skin

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Artist extrodinaire! I have the best legs in the world (which are connected to the best feet.)<br><br>My artwork has been: sold, digitized, used for cd covers, exhibited, stored underneath my bed/in garage/in cupboards/on walls.<br><br>Cool stuff I have done: I was jesus in a primary school play, I interviewed a scientologist (which was way scary), met majority of the current line-up of A Perfect Circle, had media work screened in public (twice), guest DJed on a local radio station (more to be added soon!!1)<br><br>I have just finished school and am currently figuring out what to do with my life. Hoorah!
He does have a beautiful voice.

farie

farie

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 7 posts
i like a perfect circle their pretty cool

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:Metal, finishing my Astronomy degree, Singing in a metal band, Metal, Writing Graphic Novels, Playing &quot;Vampire: The Masquerade&quot; (Live Action LARP,) Metal, making fun of bad mainstream music, playing D&amp;D, Metal, classical music, darkwave music, gothic aesthetics and ambience.....did I mention I sing in a metal band?.....Metal....
A Perfect Circle is rad, my friends complained that it 'wasn't Tool,' and I replied, 'of course it's not, who wants a Tool clone?' Ambient rock was obviously the point of this CD....

Original Syn

Original Syn

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
I love the song 'Rose' they do, it's so beautiful...'The Outsider' is nice too. Anyways, you're so lucky! Have fun! :)

skin

skin

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 101 posts

'of course it's not, who wants a Tool clone?'

Chevelle anyone? *gag*

ghaash

ghaash

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 157 posts
i think that all of those bands are not cool but thats just me

skin

skin

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 101 posts
Each to their own.

Anyway, it was a fucking fantastic show, Jeordie was making eyes with some chick in the middle of the crowd... And it was good, minus some dick behind me shouting out stuff so my night was semi-ruined.

The signing was good though. It's funny to see a gaggle of pseudo-goths in a confinded space.
When I have access to a scaner I'll scan my photos so you can all see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users