Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

March Metal Meltdown

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
More bands announced for March Metal Meltdown Fest
Posted: February 16, 2004, 11:58 am
More bands have been confirmed for the upcoming March Metal Meltdown VI, set to take place on March 12 & 13 in Irvington, New Jersey at the Cricket Club. Tickets are $35 a day or $55 for a two-day pass. The latest additions to the fest include reformed death metal legends Obituary. Visit www.metalfest.com/Jersey/NewJersey.htm for more details. The full list of bands are as follows:

TESTAMENT
SYMPHONY X
VITAL REMAINS W/ GLEN BENTON
MOD
MADBALL
JOEY BELLADONNA
MACABRE
BLACK WIDOW
OCTOBER 31
ATTACKER
RAVEN
NASTY SAVAGE
ENTOMBED
MERENDINE ATOMICHE
TWILIGHT ODYSSEY
COLD SUMMER SOCIETY
CALICO SYSTEM
REMEMBERING NEVER
TEOS
MANTAS F/ VENOM
FOZZY
BLOODSTORM
SEVEN WITCHES
THE END
PREMONITION OF WAR
GOTHIC KNIGHTS
TWISTED TOWER DIRE
ABAZAGORATH
THUNDERCORE
BAR WHORE
METH SESSIONS
PAIN MUSEUM
GOTHIC KNIGHTS
3 INCHES OF BLOOD
TERMINAL FIX
ARSON
FROM A SECOND STORY WINDOW
SHATTERED REALM
CRUCIFER
OBITUARY
CATASTROPHIC
NUSE
THE HIXON
TRIVIUM
KILLINGSWORTH
LACERATION
CIRRHOSIS
WIND WRAITH
WITHOUT END
THE APOSTACY
KAOS
COBALT
BLACK DALHIA MURDER
STIGMATA
ANAL BLAST
END UNSEEN
REFLUX
ON BROKEN WINGS
PSYCOTOGEN

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:Metal, finishing my Astronomy degree, Singing in a metal band, Metal, Writing Graphic Novels, Playing "Vampire: The Masquerade" (Live Action LARP,) Metal, making fun of bad mainstream music, playing D&D, Metal, classical music, darkwave music, gothic aesthetics and ambience.....did I mention I sing in a metal band?.....Metal....
NICE!!!!! Oh man, Vital Remains too, 'Dechristianize' is a great album. I actually was in the same math class as Jamie in Three Inches of Blood,' saw them in Nanaimo too, they ruled!!! Symphony X is absolutely incredible, immense technicality and musicianship. Obituary, Testament....shit, if only I was allowed in the states... :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users