Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My work..

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Dark_Desire

Dark_Desire

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts
Okasie. Here. Enjoy dammit.

Title: BloodStained Rain

You gasped for air,
The feeling you couldn't bare.
Blood poured from your throat,
Making a stain on the ground and your coat.
I grined and clenched my blade,
You look so afraid.
I stood over you watching you wither in pain,
Then came the midnight rain.
The mixture of blood and rain trickled down my skin,
You should've never did me wrong my friend.....
Now look at you laying dead on the ground,
Where your body shall shortly be found.

Title: Dun have one.

Shattered dreams,
Broken heart,
Both tearing me apart.
Tortured soul,
Mindless acts,
Will i ever gain my sanity back?
Furious thoughts taking control of my mind,
Because the answers 2 questions i have yet 2 find.
Suicidal visions,
The demon within my has risen.
Evil,sadness,anger,hate,love,and lust is all i brought 2 this world,
But just look at all i managed 2 unfurl.

Title: Eternal Love

When the sky is dark and grey,
When the mountains crumble and everything smells of decay,
When the rivers,streams,lakes, and oceans dry up and are no more,
And the Earth is as hot as the core,
I will always love you and be by your side,
Not for long this love we shall hide.

Title: Sleep

Sleep sleep my little child
ignore the screams you hear
sleep sleep my little child
sleep without fear
sleep sleep my little child ignore the blood covered walls
ignore the thumps and falls
ignore the stench of death
in the morning there will be nothing of the traitors left
go to the dream land where fairys wait and blind men see
there you can truely be free
( i actually sing that 2 my brother when it's bed time...don't ask what it means..i have no fuckin clue lol i got it off the top of my head.)

Um..i wrote a poem for Josh but i lost it..he has it in his email though..or he should...

Soon i'll type up 2 of my incomplete stories.

Dark_Desire

Dark_Desire

• Members
  • 407 posts
Title: ???

I never told him 'Goodbye' , because that implied i would never see him again. But i should have. I never wanted to see him like this...not like -this-.

Click Click Click Click

The sounds of photos being taken echoed through the cold,desolate room. It smelled of human decay. My name is Janice Walker. I investigate crime scenes. My job is fairly easy, in my opinion, though sometimes i wish i were the one dead, Not them.
" Janice i need you to investigate around the body and also record the condition of the body." Brain had a tissue against his nose and mouth making his voice muffled as he spoke.
I nodded.
" I'll be right back. Gotta' talk to Harry and see if he found anything of interest in the Bedroom."

That's all i have so far.

X_Morbid_X

X_Morbid_X

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Yeah I pretty much like doing everything at least once....I am open to most things...Ask me and I will more than likely do it...Yep...
Aww I DID have that poem in my email till I realised that compuserve likes to clear out my email after like a month....Assholes....I still got mine for ya!! Hahahaa I posted it in here and got criticised! Remember? Yeah well you know I love your work baby! *kisses his kitten* Good job! Keep em comin! btw who is the second one bout 'Eternal Love'?

Dark_Desire

Dark_Desire

• Members
  • 407 posts
Eh...I dunno who it was for. I was single when i wrote it. *shrugs*

Dark_Desire

Dark_Desire

• Members
  • 407 posts
Here's my newest story i've been working on. Hope you enjoy it so far.

Chains pierced though his skin from all directions and ripped the flesh from his body, blood poured to the floor making a liquid carpet. Screams filled the room. Then the chains pulled back , taking one last tug at his flesh before they hung from the ceiling swinging back and fourth and finally slowing to a stop. The skin along with some chunks of meat hung from hooks steadily dripping blood. Chris fell to his knees, still screaming in pain. The wall behind him had a spike in the center about half the width of a pen held sideways. The spike slowly emerged from the wall and then stopped about 1 inch, it creaked and rattled as it did so but Chris couldn’t hear it, his screaming blocked out all other noise. The spike shot forward through Chris’ back and chest, hooks shot out from the tip of the spike and the spike pulled back into the wall holding Chris to it. A man walked in the room with pitch black eyes and snow like skin, soft and very pale. He was dressed in all black silk and had his jet black hair tied back with a scarlet band. Chris slowly raised his bloody head and looked towards the man.
“ Hello Chris.? the man said softly taking one last step and stood tall in front of Chris. Chris put his head back down not having the strength to keep holding it up.
“ My ,my, my.....You know you would’ve never been in this predicament if only you gave me what I desired.?
His nails ran over Chris’ cheek then he gently pressed his thumbs against his brown eyes. The man’s nails pierced through his eyeballs and a thick liquid oozed out. It streamed down his face, leaving a slimy trail. The mysterious man grinned demonically, his eyes turned a scarlet color, and he pulled out a long, jagged, dagger. The Blade of the dagger was shiny, as if new, and the handle was of a gold color. A pattern of red, blue, and black jewels decorated the perimeter of the handle and carved in the middle was a dragon , behind the dragon was a small dagger and the dragons tail wrapped around the blade of the dagger, above the dragons head was another jewel, a red ruby. With the dagger, he jammed it through Chris’s head and it penetrated right through His skull, then he jerked the blade upwards, taking Chris head off his shoulders. Blood squirted on the walls and on the man. He chuckled lightly.
“ Farewell Chris.? he said as he walked off and out of the room.

Dark_Desire

Dark_Desire

• Members
  • 407 posts
Hmm...I edited A TAD BIT on the last story and added A TAD BIT more. So i'm lazy, Eat me.

Chains pierced though his skin from all directions and ripped the flesh from his body, blood poured to the floor making a liquid carpet. Screams filled the room. Then the chains pulled back , taking one last tug at his flesh before they hung from the ceiling swinging back and fourth and finally slowing to a stop. The skin along with some chunks of meat hung from hooks steadily dripping blood. Chris fell to his knees, still screaming in pain. The wall behind him had a spike in the center about half the width of a pen held sideways. The spike slowly emerged from the wall and then stopped about 1 inch, it creaked and rattled as it did so but Chris couldn’t hear it, his screaming blocked out all other noise. The spike shot forward through Chris’ back and chest, hooks shot out from the tip of the spike and the spike pulled back into the wall holding Chris to it. A man walked in the room with pitch black eyes and snow like skin, soft and very pale. He was dressed in all black silk and had his jet black hair tied back with a scarlet band. Chris slowly raised his bloody head and looked towards the man.
“ Hello Chris.? the man said softly taking one last step and stood tall in front of Chris. Chris put his head back down not having the strength to keep holding it up.
“ My ,my, my.....You know you would’ve never been in this predicament if only you gave me what I desired.?
His nails ran over Chris’ cheek then he gently pressed his thumbs against his brown eyes. The man’s nails pierced through his eyeballs and a thick liquid oozed out. It streamed down his face, leaving a slimy trail. The mysterious man grinned demonically, his eyes turned a scarlet color, and he pulled out a long, jagged, dagger. The Blade of the dagger was shiny, as if new, and the handle was of a gold color. A pattern of red, blue, and black jewels decorated the perimeter of the handle and carved in the middle was a dragon , behind the dragon was a small dagger and the dragons tail wrapped around the blade of the dagger, above the dragons head was another jewel, a red ruby. With the dagger, he jammed it through Chris’s head and it penetrated right through His skull, then he jerked the blade upwards, taking Chris head off his shoulders. Blood squirted on the walls and on the man. He chuckled lightly.
“ Farewell Chris.? he said as he walked off and out of the room.

Dark_Desire

Dark_Desire

• Members
  • 407 posts
For the record:

--These are not mortals. So Yes, my fuckin characters bleed alot and last longer.

--I'll go more into detail with what Damon ( the guy who just killed Chris) Wanted.

--Be damn patient.

Weeping_Angel

Weeping_Angel

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
You are very talented Darling...very talented indeed! Your poems are great and
I can't wait to find out about Damon and his motivation...
You write very well and I enjoyed reading, just wished the story was longer!...I WANT MORE..I dont know how to be patient :P
*licks* :ph34r:

Peace and Big love!
Mourning...

Dark_Desire

Dark_Desire

• Members
  • 407 posts
Thank you Mourning =^.^=

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users