Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What the hell?!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

oDeadxCountesso

oDeadxCountesso

Fuck Me.I'm a Dead Countess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
Ok.I'm fucking confused......How the hell does the Precursor...get his own name? What the fuck? He's only posting about 70+ times...and he joined 2 Fucking days ago

I've been posting Fliers..but I don't want to put my name on there and get in trouble..Fucking God. :unsure:

Ok..now I'm pissed :angry:

XTheBlackCountX

XTheBlackCountX

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Interests:Snuffed tapers sighed<br>As Death left impressing<br>His crest of cold tears on the Countess<br> <br>Benighted like ill-fated Usher<br>The House of Bathory shrouded<br>'Neath griefs dark facade<br>-----------------------------------<br><br><br>Inhaling the pale waning moonlight that crept<br>Through the crypt of Her Lord who so lucidly slept<br> <br>Benighted.<br> <br>Exhaling the wail of black widowhood's toll<br>Waxing eternal night entered Her soul
Yeah.. Its kinda poopie.. I mean We've been here for a long ass time. : \ but we shall get the proper. things n time.. ie. Email , cust. name, etc.

Oh well.. I'll just keep doing my thing.. XP

Celeste

Celeste

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Anything really, hanging around with friends, going to clubs, playing pool, listening to music, reading, movies, dancing, smoking, playing some sports, etc..
O.O

Damn! Just be happy your a nibbler..

I'm happy I am!

I'm finnaly a nibbler! Yay!

*Jumps around happily*

The Precursor

The Precursor

Bringer Of The Storm

• Members
  • 85 posts
uh... *hides*

ive been listening since mid august... i just didnt know there was a message board :-\

i did that friday contest thingy...

*scared for his life*

oDeadxCountesso

oDeadxCountesso

• Members
  • 192 posts

uh... *hides*

ive been listening since mid august... i just didnt know there was a message board :-\

i did that friday contest thingy...

*scared for his life*

I Loves you Precursor ;)

XTheBlackCountX

XTheBlackCountX

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Interests:Snuffed tapers sighed<br>As Death left impressing<br>His crest of cold tears on the Countess<br> <br>Benighted like ill-fated Usher<br>The House of Bathory shrouded<br>'Neath griefs dark facade<br>-----------------------------------<br><br><br>Inhaling the pale waning moonlight that crept<br>Through the crypt of Her Lord who so lucidly slept<br> <br>Benighted.<br> <br>Exhaling the wail of black widowhood's toll<br>Waxing eternal night entered Her soul
Ah... Cool cool. ::high fives::

MythicMMM

MythicMMM

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:well, if you can name it, I have probably either thought about it, attempted it, or have already done it...
hmm.. yes. but we have to think bigger then just email acounts and names ~sits and ponders~ I would say let's lazer the moon, but I think that is goverment property...

oDeadxCountesso

oDeadxCountesso

• Members
  • 192 posts

hmm.. yes. but we have to think bigger then just email acounts and names ~sits and ponders~ I would say let's lazer the moon, but I think that is goverment property...

Lol. Actually Someone (actually a 'Populating the Moon Company' ) DOES own the moon..And they cell squares to celebritys and the common man..W00T!

The Precursor

The Precursor

Bringer Of The Storm

• Members
  • 85 posts
how much is a moon square?

i need a precursor SQUARE

:lol:

oDeadxCountesso

oDeadxCountesso

• Members
  • 192 posts

how much is a moon square?

i need a precursor SQUARE

:lol:

They said from $60,000 is the smallest piece..and to like..Billions of dollers for a large piece..I suggest you get Cancer..and go on that 'Make a Wish' Program..Then beg for one..Get miracly better..then BAM! You've got yourself a Square of the Fucking moon!

::Watches Headbanger's Ball as she cleans the kitchen::

::humps Precursors Leg::

::scampers off to Kitchen::

:ph34r:

oDeadxCountesso

oDeadxCountesso

• Members
  • 192 posts
Oh Yeah..Your Avatar is fucking funneh..Me always has to look at it..a bunch of times..

:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users