Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I need some help..

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

nekowafer

nekowafer

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:MUSIC!!!<br>Art<br>Boys
Okay, to start off, thanks to anyone who reads this and responds.. I really need help, these are starting to get to me..

My ears have been pierced since I was 4. They've had issues through most of my life, but when I finally decided to go about gauging them they were doing better than they normally had.

I started off fairly slow.. mostly because my friend Nadean and I(we gauged together) had very little money, and were really just using random objects we found. She stopped doing it after awhile, but I continued. I continued a bit fast, I think.. but they seemed okay.

I normally cleaned my ears once a day, and I continue to do that. I got them up to a 0 gauge, and they had some small issues but were generally okay..

Recently I got a pair of acrylic claws that are 00 gauge. I slid them in.. and got the right side in within two days. On the left side I slid it in, but it hurt reeeeeaaaalllllyyy badly, so I took it back out. I got it back in a day or so later, then the earring fell out over night, and I had to go back to 0g for another day or two. When I finally got it in again, it was okay, and didn't hurt too much.

I've been cleaning my ears with a solution my sister got when she got her ears pierced.. and last night I used 50/50 water and listerine to clean them, from a suggestion on my deadjournal community. My ears are still icky and covered in.. well, ick...

Anyone here have any advice on that..?

And on a similar note, anyone know how much it should cost to get my labret pierced?

[}D@rK{]Warrior

[}D@rK{]Warrior

Swords are fun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:BMX, Programming, Photography, Science, Art, Music (instrumental), Poetry, baseball, football, and too many other dmn things to do in life!
sorry can't help you there.
If you can't hit it then stop firing, the sound is hurting my ears.
Sex is soooo abused.
Shoot your friends, not yourself.
Find comfort within yourself, because most people DON'T CARE!
Take careful notice that when i say lol i usually say it when something is slightly funny, no i am not always laughing, lol... ooops.... DMN IT!
All instruments need to be able to play in the bass cleft.
Computers are your friends, unless you're in a terminator movie; then you need to run.
Physcology is a wasted profession, but hey... it's Fun!
Hypocracy is sooo annoying.
Everything needs to bite just as hard as SecondShifters.
Suicide is an act of cowardice.
Know what's scary? Is that my signature is usually longer than my posts.
If you spent the time to read all of this, you've earned my utmost respect.
I'm also running out of breath, so I'll shutup now (pant)
user posted image

strange_quark

strange_quark

The Enigma

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Yeah, as far as I know, what you're doing IS going to cause your ear to leak a funny yellowish liquid for quite some time while it is healing, and as long as your ear is stretching, I don't know how well it will heal. Plus, everone heals diffferently. When I got my tragus pierced, it was only supposed to take a month or two to fully heal, and it actually took a little over three.

I think your best place for learning about this stuff (aside from a repectable piercer) is probably www.BMEzine.com. As far as the cost of the labret, I have no idea. I doubt it's all that expensive. You'll probably spend more on healing supplies and jewelry costs than the actual piercing.
faster, faster, faster you run, but no matter how fast you run, you can never leave yourself behind... but there is something worthwhile in the struggle, something that may one day redefine the self

"Man is not so much a rational being, as a rationalizing being" - Robert Heinlein

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics" - Mark Twain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users