Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Comon Wake up

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Tool

Tool

Gothic Angst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts
Here is a picture of Hell_In_Your_Eyes working on the farm in Iowa. As you can see she is rather pale. :P

Attached Files

Edited by Tool, 08 June 2006 - 08:45 PM.

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
Yeah, so, I'm a gold member and I never visit this prt of the forums. It is dark abd scary, which makes me wonder why I didn't come here earlier.

Other than that, all I can tell you is that being unemployed sucks.
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
You didn't find it because it is so dark and creepy.

I can't really say anything about unemployment because the longest while that i've been out of work was around 5 days. (and 4 of those days were more or less planned and unpayed vacation.)

I quit a job, got scoffed and was told it would take me a loooooong time to find another job, i went on vacation, when i crossed the border when i went home i got a phonecall from someone who wanted to employ me.

Second jobswitch was even more funny, we ran out of work, talked about a contract termination, 2 weeks before the contract officially ended i was hired by another company.

I'm the luckiest (working) bastard around here i guess.

(I don't mind job interviews, they usualy go like "do you want to work here?" "yes." "you're hired, welcome to the company, you can start monday.")
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
I don't care about interviews, they're even amusing once you know the person wuth the clipboard has a job just as lousy as the one you're applying for.

I am having some episodes of "Employment Withdrawal." It's ridiculous.

PH34R DAH NEENJ4H!!!!11 :ph34r:
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
life has this funny way of getting in the way of the recreational things that we enjoy most...

i wish i had the time to be more active in the forums...

i really love this community i've been accepted into...

you guys have been here for me over the past few years when i really needed it...
you guys have listened to my beligerant rants of arrogance...
you guys have put up with me...
i appreciate you all...

Reverie

Reverie

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Dark music, classical, metal, Black tourmaline, lace, web design, writing, Tarot, Vampire the Masquerade, Victorian, loyalty, devotion, making wishes come true.
Peeks in to say Hi. And I do that. I do peek in. Been working in disaster restoration and for some reason there is always some kind of natural disaster going on in my town. So busy with work and the wicked stepmum made me move last year so fixin' my own place up and looking for a higher paying job....always.

Same guy for five years whos too quiet sometimes and too chatty others. Waiting to see what the outcome will be there. Patiently as that is my virture.

Child finally got taller and I now feel like the shortest person I know.

Magically seeking 10 lapis lazuli globes. Will settle for 10 round lapiz colored beads as long as long as I don't know what they were before they were dyed. I have been on a scavenger hunt for unusual things for over a year. That was not the hardest of the list to achieve.

Throws good energy at all of you!
Do or do not. There is no try." ~ Yoda

Anaxagoras

Anaxagoras

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts
wow, Ive been gone for so long im not sure what in the hell is going on at all!

LMAO

I havent been here since.....oh......before summer.....

Ill go post my story in the prose thread, its a story no doubt LOL

or if you want to read my xanga journal [s.n: crowchild] it hasnt been updated since summer either I think, so dont get to excited.
Solitude's Angel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users