Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

precious moments.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

curiosity_incarnate

curiosity_incarnate

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7 posts
the best thing that happened . . picture this. a sweetheart/sunshiney/hippie 11 year old girl. blond hair, pink pants, fairy teeshirt. very sappy/happy/innocent . . all things that make me cringe. like the female peter pan in pink. . . and she looks up. all serious and says "you shouldn't steal. the government doesn't like competition" she's not my kid, but damn my heart went pitty-pat. lol....

The Precursor

The Precursor

Bringer Of The Storm

• Members
  • 85 posts
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
who is she?

Celeste

Celeste

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Anything really, hanging around with friends, going to clubs, playing pool, listening to music, reading, movies, dancing, smoking, playing some sports, etc..
O.M.G I seen this really really hot guy today, he has the most deep and mysterious eyes I've ever seen! Ohhhh makes me want to melt... And I think thats the best moment of the day... LoL

Genevive

Genevive

Horny Hot Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Interests:Pft.
Coffe and cigarrette in the morning...best moment of the day for me...if i have time for it that is

XD

I hate school....*grumbles*
Tanning is sick...I hope you all get skin cancer, you brown people!!!

curiosity_incarnate

curiosity_incarnate

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 7 posts
lol . . the kid is one of the ones i baby-sit regularly. i stopped wanting her dead for a whole hour. ..

heh. today's moment would have been wandering around Wal-Mart debating whether they should play Manson or Jack of Jill in the women's restrooms . . .

Genevive

Genevive

Horny Hot Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Interests:Pft.
I had th best morning in school...The cosmetology class(me) were playing baseball against the power mecjanics class and there's this really sexy...I mean REALLY SEXY guy in that class!!! with these beautiful light colored eyes and black hair...he looks so...morbid and omg...*swoons*

Anyways while we were playing baseball he looked right at me every once and awhile and damn...i felt like melting when i met his peircing gaze...like....wow!!!

*drools*

so far that's the greatest thrill of my life!! seriously...losing my virginity wasn't all that great...wait one second...i remember this phone call with this guy that i am like in love with...(you all know him) was the greatest thrill of my life...i really want to talk to him again, and again and again!!!

*grins mischeviously*

>.>
<.<

:P
Tanning is sick...I hope you all get skin cancer, you brown people!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users