Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Jacque's Madness.

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Jacque_Le_Ripper

Jacque_Le_Ripper

A case of motor oil, a latex fish and a directors chair.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:Demonology. cooking, photography, "Dark Shadows". music.
Ooooo a new topic and Im the first to post a thread KEWL !!!
"London was drowning in decay, .. chaos, immorality. A message needed to be sent, etched in blood, for all the world to see: a warning. In the pursuit of my .. holy cause, I .. did things, terrible things, unspeakable things. The world condemned me, but it didn't matter, because I believed I was right and the world was wrong. I believed I was the divine messenger. I believed I was...chosen... because I was...found by angels.

They showed me the terrible depth of my mistake,... my crimes, my...presumption. I have done years of penance in their service. A job, for which they said I was ideally suited. Now, perhaps, they will finally let me die. I think that might be wise."

"Good luck to you in your own holy cause my friend. May your choices have better results than mine. Remembered, not as a messenger, remembered not as a reformer, not as a prophet, not as a hero, not even as human. Remembered only .. as Jack."

Jacque_Le_Ripper

Jacque_Le_Ripper

• Members
  • 75 posts
Here is one Im proud of. I did it for White Witch.

Attached Files

"London was drowning in decay, .. chaos, immorality. A message needed to be sent, etched in blood, for all the world to see: a warning. In the pursuit of my .. holy cause, I .. did things, terrible things, unspeakable things. The world condemned me, but it didn't matter, because I believed I was right and the world was wrong. I believed I was the divine messenger. I believed I was...chosen... because I was...found by angels.

They showed me the terrible depth of my mistake,... my crimes, my...presumption. I have done years of penance in their service. A job, for which they said I was ideally suited. Now, perhaps, they will finally let me die. I think that might be wise."

"Good luck to you in your own holy cause my friend. May your choices have better results than mine. Remembered, not as a messenger, remembered not as a reformer, not as a prophet, not as a hero, not even as human. Remembered only .. as Jack."

Wodny Muz

Wodny Muz

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 99 posts
Nice pic Jack. downloads it and saves it for later. he he

Jacque_Le_Ripper

Jacque_Le_Ripper

• Members
  • 75 posts
I did this one from 3 actual artifacts on a egyuptian site. Normaly their not joined like this.

Attached Files

Jacque_Le_Ripper

Jacque_Le_Ripper

• Members
  • 75 posts
I love this one... it explanes many things ppl have been wondering. No it's just a playful joke.

Attached Files

Jacque_Le_Ripper

Jacque_Le_Ripper

• Members
  • 75 posts
Made this for AshKa, from three parts. Unfortunetly the flames on her name were moving but I couldnt keep them that way when I made it.

Attached Files

Jacque_Le_Ripper

Jacque_Le_Ripper

• Members
  • 75 posts
I was re-reading Anne Rice's "The Witching Hour" and thought of this. It was simple enough.

Attached Files

Jacque_Le_Ripper

Jacque_Le_Ripper

• Members
  • 75 posts
Made this when I was hearing ppl talk about "smurfs". Y do they pop up all the time in chat rooms ???

Attached Files

MythicMMM

MythicMMM

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:well, if you can name it, I have probably either thought about it, attempted it, or have already done it...
~giggles at the goats~ like the art work

smurfs are everywhere because they are fasion accessories. that blue hide is very versitile, and it goes through the washer and dryer fine.

Salem

Salem

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 5 posts
And they go nice w/ holendaise sauce, some fava beans and a nice cianti.

BTW- If you strangle a smurf, what color do they turn ???

Attached Files

Celeste

Celeste

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Anything really, hanging around with friends, going to clubs, playing pool, listening to music, reading, movies, dancing, smoking, playing some sports, etc..
*Laughing my ass off*

Those sheep are hilarious!

...hehehe...

*Trails off*

MythicMMM

MythicMMM

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:well, if you can name it, I have probably either thought about it, attempted it, or have already done it...
are you sure they are sheep.

ok, what flies off eating sheep, goats, and other large assorted farm animals?
why a panther with wings of course

Attached Files

Celeste

Celeste

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Anything really, hanging around with friends, going to clubs, playing pool, listening to music, reading, movies, dancing, smoking, playing some sports, etc..
I don't care what they are, I'm not that intrested in farm animals..

All I know is they look pretty damn funny looking...

*Starts laughing at the picture again "Oh man I'm never gonna get over this picture"*

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
Jacque, think you could do some type of flier/banner of the station, so I can use it for the Street Team?

Mourning Angel

Mourning Angel

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 44 posts
I love the one of Michele.....so fitting....so perfect for her to be in a white lily....she is truley beautiful and the pic is great...I love it.
That is art!..you do good work.....
Love and peace,
~Mourning Angel~

.....Always Armands Angel.....

Armand

Armand

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 229 posts
...I knew there was something strange about that agar guy....call it woman's intuition...:P....but goats?....god damn!...lol...

...nice work Jacque...

Salem

Salem

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 5 posts
Kewl pics Jack.

Jacque_Le_Ripper

Jacque_Le_Ripper

• Members
  • 75 posts

Jacque, think you could do some type of flier/banner of the station, so I can use it for the Street Team?

Here I made this saturday {10-4-03} let me know what you think. Atnevon & Water liked it.

Attached Files

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
Nice man, real nice. Great work.

Jacque_Le_Ripper

Jacque_Le_Ripper

• Members
  • 75 posts
Something for the season

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users