Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Jacque's Madness.

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Mourning Angel

Mourning Angel

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44 posts
:D You are sooooo talented Jacque....I love all your work and your writing too!

Peace and love.. :D

~Always Armands Angel~

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)
Omg.. me likes!

Satanic Vampiress

Satanic Vampiress

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:love,animals,music.movies and other vampires or vampire followers. p.s. I'm on the search for other net vamps so if u r one holla back.
I love the one for second shifters it's cool and the lambs or whatever are pretty funny! :D

Sin

Sin

All 7 Sins, and about to be your eighth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
Neato... :)

Tormented--
{Water} "Sin is the epitome of the seven deadly sins... she can drive a man to do all of them."

shdwprncss

shdwprncss

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 257 posts
  • Interests:There is too much to even express here.
hahaha the sheep counted themselves to sleep

Jacque_Le_Ripper

Jacque_Le_Ripper

A case of motor oil, a latex fish and a directors chair.

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:Demonology. cooking, photography, "Dark Shadows". music.
Here's a new one I did for the station. It shows all the djs.

Attached Files

• Attached File  TEST.JPG   56.91KB   10 downloads

"London was drowning in decay, .. chaos, immorality. A message needed to be sent, etched in blood, for all the world to see: a warning. In the pursuit of my .. holy cause, I .. did things, terrible things, unspeakable things. The world condemned me, but it didn't matter, because I believed I was right and the world was wrong. I believed I was the divine messenger. I believed I was...chosen... because I was...found by angels.

They showed me the terrible depth of my mistake,... my crimes, my...presumption. I have done years of penance in their service. A job, for which they said I was ideally suited. Now, perhaps, they will finally let me die. I think that might be wise."

"Good luck to you in your own holy cause my friend. May your choices have better results than mine. Remembered, not as a messenger, remembered not as a reformer, not as a prophet, not as a hero, not even as human. Remembered only .. as Jack."

shdwprncss

shdwprncss

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 257 posts
  • Interests:There is too much to even express here.
Hey I like that last one

Jacque_Le_Ripper

Jacque_Le_Ripper

A case of motor oil, a latex fish and a directors chair.

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:Demonology. cooking, photography, "Dark Shadows". music.
Ty
"London was drowning in decay, .. chaos, immorality. A message needed to be sent, etched in blood, for all the world to see: a warning. In the pursuit of my .. holy cause, I .. did things, terrible things, unspeakable things. The world condemned me, but it didn't matter, because I believed I was right and the world was wrong. I believed I was the divine messenger. I believed I was...chosen... because I was...found by angels.

They showed me the terrible depth of my mistake,... my crimes, my...presumption. I have done years of penance in their service. A job, for which they said I was ideally suited. Now, perhaps, they will finally let me die. I think that might be wise."

"Good luck to you in your own holy cause my friend. May your choices have better results than mine. Remembered, not as a messenger, remembered not as a reformer, not as a prophet, not as a hero, not even as human. Remembered only .. as Jack."

MalevolentYouth

MalevolentYouth

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 7 posts
all of your work is very good, keep it up

bitterillusions

bitterillusions

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Music: Finch, Evenessence, Lennon. Movies: LotR x3, X-Files Movie. Television: The X-files. Other: Speech and Debate, writting, drawing, photo taking.
Lol, those are great! I looved the smurf one! But it is sad that you wanted to kill it!

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)
Jacque when are you gonna make me something cute like that for my avatar!!! :*(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users