Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Online Love?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

vamparasite

vamparasite

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
I say, screw falling in love with guys online, they are only toying with you. Anybody else here with me? Yup, and before you say i shoulda known better...i'll willingly admit yes I was that stupid!!!

Syana

Syana

Psychotically Insane

• Members
  • 2,858 posts
  • Interests:gone
I met my current Boyfriend of three years online.

DropTheCliche

DropTheCliche

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts
I met my gf online but it turns out we already knew eachother lol and we have been going out for six months :)

Ryver

Ryver

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:I am continually interusted in anything awesome. Need I say more!? Didn't think so.
Hell any guy I meat online only wants to play. And besides. no one lives near me
Take me home.... Im delicious!!

vamparasite

vamparasite

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 25 posts
:) Definitely don't mean to insult those of you who had or have good online relationships, I wish you the best of luck. I've just had rotten luck myself. Three years is really impressive. Especially considering that's the longest i've ever dated anyone.

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.
I agree with you Vamparasite. Online relationship have been a crock in my past...so I gave it up and stepped outside into the real world. Since then I have been happy for the last three years with my Kitty(katie).

screw boys online, and girls too. Most of them just want you to send naked pictures of yourself anyways.

Oh and congrats to those who actually found someone online.

:ph34r:
THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

immortal_thin

immortal_thin

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, painting, writing and reading poetry.<br>Music. Darkness. Creating tees. <br>Media Art. Media studies and creative writing<br>for radio. Dabble in radio announcing.<br>head case
I tend to agree with ya Vamparasite, but I have been alone for so long now, anything would be nice, and online... can be lots of fun, I hate first time dates or trying to meet someone in a bar. "meat market"

God damnit I need some loving. *in one breath*
I suck at relationships and there is a reason why I am alone *in another*
user posted image

Nika_RedruM

Nika_RedruM

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 35 posts
Online relationships do suck...I have had my share, hehe..they turned out to be assholes, but some I have met are okay, but...yea, hmmm..do what you want, lol.
And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamplight o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the
floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted- nevermore!~E.A.Poe
Live long and Prosper......BiOtChEs!!

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
Um. I've fallen in love online. :unsure: Met on a message forum just like this. *points to icer* i wasn't looking for love, just looking for someone to help me post a picture. then one thing led to another and next thing i know i'm crowdsurfing over his head in a skirt. yeah....love at uh, first site?
yeah not all online loves are tragic.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

Ryver

Ryver

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:I am continually interusted in anything awesome. Need I say more!? Didn't think so.
Hum... Im in the prosess of changing my mind on that one.....
Take me home.... Im delicious!!

vamparasite

vamparasite

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 25 posts
they are so hard to read...it seems....alas, *sighs* :(

vamparasite

vamparasite

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 25 posts
holy crap!!! the thunderbolt has struck me once again!!! i think i'm gonna hafta retract my statement about online love....i'll tell ya something else too, absence really does make the heart grow fonder....and in case you're wondering, i guess i never lost him after all....too bad sometimes reality and real life gets in the way. *me wishing i could hold and kiss my secret lover* if only i had met him 3 years ago instead of a few months ago, things could be a lot different. well, supposing online love isn't a crock of bull, it's definitely a heartbreaker, but hey, i've met some of my dearest friends online, and i wouldn't trade them in for anything either.... :wub: :wub: :wub:

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
that's great. hope everything works out for ya. but yeah, online love is heartbreak. i cant even count how many times icer and i broke up and made up again. it just comes with the territory i guess. and yes distance dose make the heart go fonder. it's funny how it's so easy to be in love when the person is like 4 hours away rather than down the street. people get bored easily and with online love it's like you cant get bored.

poop.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny

vamparasite

vamparasite

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 25 posts
i totally agree with you....5 or 6 states away....i feel loved and desired. damn, i feel so good because of it too. and to be honest, i wasn't looking for nothing but a buddy to talk to, didn't know i was gonna swoon over anyone like this ever again...wow!!!

Dragopyre

Dragopyre

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 159 posts
i chose my online relationship because first off i probably could get a girlfriend around here, i'm ugly weather you want to agree with me or not and most girls around here are sluts anyway, the good ones are taken, so yeah

on the 29th of this month i'll have been in a relationship with the most different yet amazing person i've ever met for 5 months
If You Were Me I'd Hate You Too

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.
Maybe I should write a book on Internet relationship success stories. You think that would sell?

I never thought so many people would be happy over the interent love line.

So the ones that have internet relationships...and have never met your significant other...how do you know they are not haveing their fun since you cannot really find out the truth? I am just curious...that was one of the major reasons why I didn't like the whole net dateing in the first place...you have to trust someone...and someone you can't even see the life of...(trust no one...for everyond is evil).

Just questions.

THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
it's about trust.

vamparasite

vamparasite

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 25 posts
and it's about getting to know someone before jumping the gun, so to speak...but it's about friendship too i think. i dunno, i just happy...ask me again next week..lol

vamparasite

vamparasite

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 25 posts
the greatest thing you will ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return....corny?? silly? i think not. but having the patience to make it last...that's the key. anyone have the answer for that?

vamparasite

vamparasite

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 25 posts
and i know what you're thinking....love love love...is this all this girl thinks about? yes, and truthfully...what better thing to be obsessed with? especially when you find someone worthy of that obsession.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users