Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

People I'm happy not to be

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

strange_quark

strange_quark

The Enigma

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Wow. I just read this. What a king sized surprise having your house drop into the ice must be.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3535383.stm

Very, very much glad not to be there....
faster, faster, faster you run, but no matter how fast you run, you can never leave yourself behind... but there is something worthwhile in the struggle, something that may one day redefine the self

"Man is not so much a rational being, as a rationalizing being" - Robert Heinlein

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics" - Mark Twain

jwfrogem

jwfrogem

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:pizza tuesdays girls
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha wow, thats great, sorry im kinda morbid
somtimes you feel like a nut somtimes you dont...-STM-

soulsrchr

soulsrchr

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Currently... <br>Working part-time retail...<br>Getting my life together...
-----"The station's chief Vladimir Koshelyev told Russian NTV television spirits were high despite the danger.
The return flight from Spitzbergen should take about six hours
"We have sleeping spaces, we have heat going, we can live here, we have warm food ready.
"All the researchers are in a good mood, everything is all right""---------

Yea... sure!! I'd be perfectly joyous knowing that I was sinking in to a freezing watery abyss that quite possibly could sink at any time and the rescue mission to save me isn't necessarily guaranteed.... peachily happy and content I would be...

Poor guys...

Louie

Louie

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
Wow! I would hate to die drowning. *Shudders*

Just...one of my quirks. You want to shoot me or stab me, please...just dont make me die below water.

bleedinglife

bleedinglife

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Interests:Music and writing
i would be scared shitless. im terrified of drowning/suffocating. im clostrophobic. not to mention freezing my ass off. . .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users