Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Are we or not?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

dark_angle

dark_angle

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 posts
We sit and talk about school and other things, but not about the things that really bother us…why is that? Do you know why cause I don’t…were best friends yet we have trouble really talking about are problems…why is that? Do you know why I don’t…I don’t see why we have so many problems just talking…I don’t see why we cant tell each other all we know…all I know is that we cant and that not very good because if two best friends cant tell each other things that were not really best friends…or are we? Do you know because I don’t…

Tao

Tao

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:Celtic Musics, New Age, Punk, Rock, Industrial, Cyber Gothic (Sister Sacrilege), Nu Metal, Classical, Vocalists, Chants, Popular, Techno... Everything you can think of, excepting Rap/Hip Hop (and derivitives) and Country/Western (and derivitives)
Hmm... Many people, including myself (with a bard's tongue and all, 'tis a shame), can't give their emotions out, can't share their problems with people. I won't share my problems with anyone, because I feel they are my own, and I don't like when others worry about my struggles, they have their own to deal with.
"Best Friends" is a very arbitrary title, I know several people who have several "Best Friends". How can you have more than one "Best Friend" is beyond me, but if it flips your skirt, go for it. Don't put more meaning into the word than you have to.
Gravedigger, when you dig my grave, would you make it shallow so that I can feel the rain?.

Pier

Pier

I have a big light saber!

• Members
  • 191 posts
Moving from Connections to Advice.

suicidalpiety

suicidalpiety

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:Random interests that revolve around a mythological and literate world. I love writing, reading and art of many varieties. I paint, sketch and role play different games. I have a fascination with dragons and immortality, or at least the concept of it.
the answer to such can be simple or complex depending upon how deep you're willing to plunge. Do we have best friends? Is it more than a title? I have a woman that is as close to me as a sister is, and knows the majority of my struggles - but only after they happen. My problems are mine. If you want to know about them, ask, but don't offer advice or aid. If I had wanted aid I would have told everyone to begin with. I don't babble on about my issues because everyone has a story and a problem. They don't need mine on top of them. If you have a best friend, you understand that their problems hurt too, and they don't always need to worry about you on top of it... particularly if you know those who have hard lives. Do you think those that have had family members die sit there and wallow in self-pity together? Do you really think that divorced families advertise their unhappiness? No. Why? Because it's all part of the human struggle, and most people understand the fact that we know better because our human compassion lets us realize we aren't the only ones with problems. Plus that over powering independence that people seem to have doesn't help.

Ryver

Ryver

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:I am continually interusted in anything awesome. Need I say more!? Didn't think so.
I do not., or can not, tell my problemsd to other , simply because.... If I did i feal as if they would feal less of me. Ive certainly tryed to tell my problems to my best friend. Se neither seems interusted, nor do they come out sounding right. They always sound silly. So I personaly keep my "wonderland" (excuse the pun suisidal piety) inside myself.
Take me home.... Im delicious!!

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
I am one of those ppl who manages to be a great listener without having to open up myself...usualy if someone has a big 'secret' I know it within twenty seconds of chatting to them...and that is down to my complete acceptance of others but on the flip side...i have difficulty knowing how to open up to others...i know they can trust me and i somehow communicate this but i never feel i can trust anyone else fully...
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
do i ever know this situation.
the truth is some friends dont like to open up about their problems. they dont want to seem pessimistic or anything.
honestly those types of people are a drag.
but it could be that your friend just dosnt have any major problems. i'm sure they'll open up when they do.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users