Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bush to Attend Memorial for 9/11 Victims

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Lonelygirlinblack

Lonelygirlinblack

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11 posts
http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/elections/artic...311071909990013

I saw the TV commercial this morning and I was shocked by his unsensitivity.

DropTheCliche

DropTheCliche

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts
I hate Bush... Honestly like it said he used images of 9/11 in his election adds... AHHHHH if i had died that day from the attacks and i heard Bush was trying to take credit for the millions of silvains/fighters/police ect. I when all he did was choke on a pretzil!
That still gets me he pays millions a year for all this protection and he almost dies from a goddamn salted pretzil.

i am going off topic lol

Lonelygirlinblack

Lonelygirlinblack

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 11 posts
I'm with you all the way!!!

jwfrogem

jwfrogem

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:pizza tuesdays girls
i guess i see where your comming from, im anti bush-dont get me wrong-im also anti democrat fucks like kerry or how ever you spell his name, and i guess i would post my thoughts but you seem to be too set in your ways to care and would just strike back with some rant about how bush and i should get together take texas and suceed from the union.
somtimes you feel like a nut somtimes you dont...-STM-

strange_quark

strange_quark

The Enigma

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Heh. Post your views anyway. Even if some people disagree, it would be a fun discussion.
faster, faster, faster you run, but no matter how fast you run, you can never leave yourself behind... but there is something worthwhile in the struggle, something that may one day redefine the self

"Man is not so much a rational being, as a rationalizing being" - Robert Heinlein

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics" - Mark Twain

jwfrogem

jwfrogem

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:pizza tuesdays girls
i was writing this long ass thing about what i was thinking and my mouse dropped and some how it got erased and the undo thing wasnt dark so damn, but to sum it up it was " the ad is about bush's cabinent and how well they acted and got the country out of the state it was in and then went after a terrorist, though not the right one and kicked his ass and once again made the U.S think it was untouchable and then some other blah blah and basically fuck the democrats and the republicans. bill maher dennis miller larry king rush limbeau (er watever) and some othe political speakers who just bash the party they arent showed me that they are really just little bitches who need to calm their shit down a bit
somtimes you feel like a nut somtimes you dont...-STM-

Louie

Louie

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 97 posts
Why should he care? He knew it was going to happen (According to several people (Such as mancow) and his associates.

It's all bullshit anyways. Innocent people dying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users