Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Immortal thin pics

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

immortal_thin

immortal_thin

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, painting, writing and reading poetry.<br>Music. Darkness. Creating tees. <br>Media Art. Media studies and creative writing<br>for radio. Dabble in radio announcing.<br>head case
This one is quite old, about 10 years or so.
I was dressed up for a theme party, who picks the letter 'J' for themes??
anyway, I could have done the JOY but it's just not me,
so I went as a junkie. and yes that is a bottle of vodka in my hand
and yes I drunk it all, I played my role well, passed out locked in
their toilet, they had to smash the door in to get me out.

I will add a recent one eventually.

Attached Files

user posted image

immortal_thin

immortal_thin

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, painting, writing and reading poetry.<br>Music. Darkness. Creating tees. <br>Media Art. Media studies and creative writing<br>for radio. Dabble in radio announcing.<br>head case
This is giving the cold shoulder:

Attached Files

user posted image

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
Hola ...mucho gusto en conocerle, que pasa contigo? mi amigo..¿De dónde es usted?..

Lo siento mucho, soy gringo.....¿Habla española?...¿Cerveza?...Me gustaría cerveza!...Que tenga un buen día

Edited by Vore, 14 March 2004 - 05:56 PM.

Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

immortal_thin

immortal_thin

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 237 posts
You say that say that so well, but if you could say it in english I'd love you forever!

oh wait, thats if you said something nice!!

user posted image

Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • Location:Hell. Well, okay, Tampa Bay... Same thing different name.
  • Interests:I don't think i'll put anything here.... I shall stay mysterious.
Well, I know Cerveza is beer...

Nice pictures. :)

immortal_thin

immortal_thin

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 237 posts
Thanks muchly.

So I am beer? VORE come back ans enlighten me.

user posted image

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>

Hola ...mucho gusto en conocerle, que pasa contigo? mi amigo..¿De dónde es usted?..

Lo siento mucho, soy gringo.....¿Habla española?...¿Cerveza?...Me gustaría cerveza!...Que tenga un buen día

Hi ...nice to meet you, how are things? My friend...Where are you from?

I apologise for my poor spanish..I am a gringo....Do you speak Spanish?....Beer?...I would like some beer!....Have a nice day..
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

immortal_thin

immortal_thin

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 237 posts
I would love to be able to speak spanish, it is one of those things on my to do list. Never really get around to doing it.
Ok, so what is a gringo, are you from spain??

Thank you very much for your message.
What kind of Cerveza?... do you like?
New Zealand makes great Cerveza?...
^^ that is where I am from. Pure kiwi.

Have yourself a good day too.
ally.

user posted image

Blood_Roses

Blood_Roses

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 54 posts
Don't make me post a recent one for you <_< ok so maybe i wouldn't...or would i?
I've never seen the first picture...that's so wicked. I love it.
ok maybe i'll post some pics one day.
TLK

user posted image
who tells the story of this cold heart?
Empty breathes you in
then tears you apart...

thedarkestshadow

thedarkestshadow

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Religion, Music, Clothing, Fetishes...
A grino is one who doesn't speak spanish all too well, and can't really pronounce the accents and everything as well as a person who fluently talked Spanish. But thats my definition.
We're all mad here.....

Happiness is just misery in the making-A.K.M

immortal_thin

immortal_thin

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 237 posts
Blood Roses: You wouldn't dare!!! Remember that ass shot I took, it was a blackmail photo should you ever have such nasty thoughts such as this. *evil laugh*
That first one was when I was about your age, god I feel so old.
TLK

darkestshadow: Thanks for that, it had me wondering.

user posted image

Blood_Roses

Blood_Roses

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 54 posts
Old? You feel old...well you aren't. Although uttering the words "about your age" probably didn't help. hmm ok well now that you've threatened me perhaps i'll behave myself...besides, you wouldn't want to break everyone's computer screen by posting one of me. they'd all be mad at you. ahem...but i expect to see a recent one soon <_<
cheers & TLK
L

user posted image
Empty breathes you in
then tears you apart...

immortal_thin

immortal_thin

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 237 posts
*slap* break computer screen, huh that is so not funny. :P
I have successfully posted pictures of your cuteself before on
other sites and as far as I know, no smashed screens to date.
Nice try.

Old, geesus and fucken mary, I am. I am so old I remember when
TV was only in black and white.
:ph34r:
user posted image

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)

OMG lmao Que estabas pensando cuando escribiste eso?! lmao awesomeness... i wonder if ya know more Spanish lol weeee ^.^ awesome pictures by the way... nice shoulder... ;)

Blood_Roses

Blood_Roses

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 54 posts
Ok now you're just going to confuse people. That was way too long ago for you to remember in the states. Maybe in NZ but that, of course means nothing to me so nope, still not old. :P Hmph and you were just lucky my pics didn't break the computer screens those times thank you.
user posted image
Empty breathes you in
then tears you apart...

immortal_thin

immortal_thin

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 237 posts
Posted Image

Taken today, a bit fuzzy but it's about as good as ya get for now.
user posted image

strange_quark

strange_quark

The Enigma

• Members
  • 220 posts
Is that beer in your hand? No offense, but what is it with New Zealand and beer? Y'all have got to have the biggest bottles of beer on earth. I know you don't drink as much per capita as the Germans, but still... from what I've seen, New Zealand is practically swimming in the stuff.

Not that beer is a bad thing... no no no. :)
faster, faster, faster you run, but no matter how fast you run, you can never leave yourself behind... but there is something worthwhile in the struggle, something that may one day redefine the self

"Man is not so much a rational being, as a rationalizing being" - Robert Heinlein

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics" - Mark Twain

immortal_thin

immortal_thin

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 237 posts
I can see how you think that is a bottle, damn picture is fuzzy as hell,
actually it's a can of RTD (ready to drink) KGB which is Vodka and Lemon,
mmmmmmm, at the top of the can is my fingers holding a smoke.

Beer is not my drink of choice, not kind to my system.
But yes, Kiwis love their beer, I guess because we make such damn fine ale ;)

Have you ever tried Elephant Beer, I had when I was younger, shit that stuff was potent.

Cheers.

user posted image

soulsrchr

soulsrchr

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Currently... <br>Working part-time retail...<br>Getting my life together...
well if elephant beer is anything close to moonshine (southern U.S. thing) then it'd knock you flat fast... my biochemical education teaches me to not drink moonshine though ;) but if you've ever had it you'd remember it... and I didn't think the picture was that blurry... it was very nice ;) and I'm done rambling now...

immortal_thin

immortal_thin

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 237 posts
I don't think the moonshine we get here is anything like the real US hardcore stuff, but the mississippe( huhha don't have a clue how to spell that) moonshine we get is a riot, best I can describe it as a potent southern comfort.

We have brew kits here in NZ to make home made beer, now that stuff is 'blow ya socks off' material. One bottle of that and I'm out for a spinner.

user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users