Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

whats wrong with emo

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

jwfrogem

jwfrogem

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:pizza tuesdays girls
im confused, i keep getting told that emo sucks by all types of people, but isnt all music emo i mean what the hell would music be without emotion i wouldnt sit and listen to ted kennedy for enjoyment and i sure as hell wouldnt sit and listen to a song that did some how effect me(laugh,cry,inspire,pissoff,etc.), i guess maybe im wierd but i just think all music has emotion and emo is too broad for people to say "emo sucks"
somtimes you feel like a nut somtimes you dont...-STM-

strange_quark

strange_quark

The Enigma

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
People say emo sucks because they want to be seen as hard. That's about the size of it. People just like to be elitist about their music.
faster, faster, faster you run, but no matter how fast you run, you can never leave yourself behind... but there is something worthwhile in the struggle, something that may one day redefine the self

"Man is not so much a rational being, as a rationalizing being" - Robert Heinlein

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics" - Mark Twain

jwfrogem

jwfrogem

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:pizza tuesdays girls
ya your right, and people deserve to feel individual or "elite" even if they arent.
somtimes you feel like a nut somtimes you dont...-STM-

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
people say emo sucks because its like whiney country music with an electric guitar and some screaming. that's why. like all those damn dashboard songs sound the same "i rannn out of milk todayhayayaa!" blahhh....

but there are some good emo bands out there. dieradiodie. but they broke up. and the beautiful mistake is brilliant.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users