Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Name The Goth Song for me

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

ohgr

ohgr

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:Music, poetry, writing, photoshop, gaming, clubing, wrestling
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on here in a while. My schedule has been hectic lately.

Anyway, let me get straight to the question for yas.

There's this club I go to once in a great while called Ulanas in Philly. Last saturday night I was there with some friends, and the DJ was spinning this song that I've heard a billion times before, yet never knew the name of the artist or name of the song.

I've asked my friends, but umm their stupid and mostly Top 40 people. So now I look to the inner-net for help.

I can only describe the song and how it sounds.. There are lyrics, but their in another language (like classic italian opera). It's kind of like techno but Gothic like I guess. I know it's relatively an old song, probably from the early to mid 90's I guess.

It's basically drumloops with these opera-like women singing loudly.. like DUh DUh DUh DUh.. hehe I can't describe it, because I don't know what they are saying.

It's a fairly fast song. That's about it. I'm clueless to who it is, and I would like to know where i could get the song (not free mind you. I pay for my songs heh :P )

If anyone can solve this for me... I will literally get down on my all fours and kiss your feet... male or female lol.

Ryver

Ryver

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:I am continually interusted in anything awesome. Need I say more!? Didn't think so.
LOL your on your own there bud. though I do hope that you find what your looking for!
Take me home.... Im delicious!!

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
i know what your talking about.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

ohgr

ohgr

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 167 posts

i know what your talking about.

ok.. do you know the artist or at least the name of the song? It would help :)

blutrot

blutrot

Otherwise known as QV in chat

• Members
  • 7 posts
Not quite sure what song you are speaking of, there are so many that sound like that. If my interpretation of what it sounds like is somewhat correct, you may enjoy Faith & The Muse. Then again... that could be Inkubus Sukkubus ;) So many possibilities...

Good luck finding the song!

ohgr

ohgr

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 167 posts
yea I didnt give much detail to it... God I wish there was sort of audio feature on here, or else I would actuallt try and sing it LOL. Eh well though.. thanks anyway :)

OmegaDDR

OmegaDDR

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts
it could be a remix of O Fortuna...I've laid one down like that. It fits the profile, minus the full orchestral score..Opera women singing just brings Carmina Burana to mind. Maybe, maybe not. Whatever :P

ohgr

ohgr

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 167 posts

it could be a remix of O Fortuna...I've laid one down like that. It fits the profile, minus the full orchestral score..Opera women singing just brings Carmina Burana to mind. Maybe, maybe not. Whatever :P

Oh My God.. You are the bomb digity bomb!
You have ended my search for this rare song I have heard a billion times in clubs all across the Philadelphia region. So thankyou so much for the help.
And it just showes my stupidity.. Its a classical song I guess. Heh. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users