Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

lonely

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

moreius

moreius

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:life is suffering <br>and suffering is death
i been with girls but i really haven't found the right "one" ,one that i can charish and one that could understand "me" but i was wondering if there was anyone here ?

strange_quark

strange_quark

The Enigma

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Um, I'm not sure this is the right forum to post this in. I would move it over to the connections forum, but they expressly forbid looking for people to date there as well.

I'm going to assume for now that you are looking for advice on how to meet someone you would be really interested in. If this thread turns into a trolling for women thread though, I will delete it post-haste.
faster, faster, faster you run, but no matter how fast you run, you can never leave yourself behind... but there is something worthwhile in the struggle, something that may one day redefine the self

"Man is not so much a rational being, as a rationalizing being" - Robert Heinlein

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics" - Mark Twain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users