Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A special night

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
Water is going to be having a very special show on air tonight, so please tune in this evening. I can't give out the details, but I'm sure you'll all like it.

*evil grin*
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

immortal_thin

immortal_thin

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, painting, writing and reading poetry.<br>Music. Darkness. Creating tees. <br>Media Art. Media studies and creative writing<br>for radio. Dabble in radio announcing.<br>head case
It was great listening!

Laughed my ass off, but man I was so fucken shocked at the attitudes towards people (human beings) that are gay.
I saw this image in my head of the old town folk with their torches and pitchforks
moving through the town/city driving out gay couples.
Is this 2004??? WTF??

Love the "where's Water" sooo cute. My friend and I thought maybe they were you kids?

Keep up the fantastic entertainment babe.
I am working on a story/comic to send to you both, I'll let ya know when I'm ready to e-mail it.
It might be something you can put to air.

Anyways,
have a good one.

Your faithful listener and Immortal_slave... aka Ally.

user posted image

immortal_thin

immortal_thin

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, painting, writing and reading poetry.<br>Music. Darkness. Creating tees. <br>Media Art. Media studies and creative writing<br>for radio. Dabble in radio announcing.<br>head case
Yes, knew it was a set up kinda deal, thats what made it so hilirous.

I've been trying to get my boys to do some recording for radio since I started my media course last year, they are naturally witty but do you think they will show any of it when I stick a mic in front of them.

*taps speakers* I can hear you. I am everywhere, I am listening, you can't see me, but I am always watching... <--- ok someone needs more caffeine.

cheers darling.

user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users