Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lookie!

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Shadout

Shadout

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12 posts
Why hello there Gen hun!

Good to finally see more of you babes, you are way too pretty to keep hidden behind a computer screen!

~Huggles tight & drools all over her~

xx Shadout

Jacque_Le_Ripper

Jacque_Le_Ripper

A case of motor oil, a latex fish and a directors chair.

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:Demonology. cooking, photography, "Dark Shadows". music.
Ooooooooooooo I said it before I'll say in again... Damn it Genev your beautiful, very exotic looking. your eyes could melt butter.
"London was drowning in decay, .. chaos, immorality. A message needed to be sent, etched in blood, for all the world to see: a warning. In the pursuit of my .. holy cause, I .. did things, terrible things, unspeakable things. The world condemned me, but it didn't matter, because I believed I was right and the world was wrong. I believed I was the divine messenger. I believed I was...chosen... because I was...found by angels.

They showed me the terrible depth of my mistake,... my crimes, my...presumption. I have done years of penance in their service. A job, for which they said I was ideally suited. Now, perhaps, they will finally let me die. I think that might be wise."

"Good luck to you in your own holy cause my friend. May your choices have better results than mine. Remembered, not as a messenger, remembered not as a reformer, not as a prophet, not as a hero, not even as human. Remembered only .. as Jack."

Armand

Armand

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
....nnnniiiiiiiiiiceeeeeeeeee ladyyy.......

....finaly Gen...I got to see your face...if you ever say you're ugly again...I'll eat you alive...

....never be ashamed about the way you look...you're beautiful...trust me...I know shit...:P...

Wolf72886

Wolf72886

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:anime and games my life is one huge game...
very very nice and pretty ^_^

Celeste

Celeste

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Anything really, hanging around with friends, going to clubs, playing pool, listening to music, reading, movies, dancing, smoking, playing some sports, etc..
My sister looks nothing like me... But I guess a little bit, WHEN I put on makeup...

:P

Sin

Sin

All 7 Sins, and about to be your eighth

• Members
  • 219 posts

i've lived in crappy old canada my whole life...from Calgary to Winnipeg...*sigh*

Well if those are the areas you lived in then yeah you've lived in the crappy parts of Canada your whole life. :P

I live on Vancouver Island. Haha! *points 'n laughs*

Nice pics. :)
{Water} "Sin is the epitome of the seven deadly sins... she can drive a man to do all of them."

Gandalf_the_Gray

Gandalf_the_Gray

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
good dawm you hot

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)
GENE!!!! take me nowwwwwwwwww *opens legs and stares in a sexy way at Gene* meow meow purrr :P :P :P

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.
I really enjoy your face. I saved the pic of your eye and the face that looked like you wanted to kill the picture taker...I am going to paint something useing them as my inspiration...when I am done I am sending it to you...or I will just post it...or both...

I just...you are a beauty.

:ph34r:
THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
The pic of you and your cousin makes me think about a dream I had about being sacrificed by some highly attractive wiccan girls...

Thank the gods they worshipped Eros..
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

Genevive

Genevive

Horny Hot Goddess

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • Interests:Pft.
*is shocked*

You ppl need to check your sanity, LoL...thank you all for the lovely compliments...and...

*looks at RedR0se*

I'll see you later!!!!

*winks and licks her lips*

lmfao

*still thinks you are all wrong!!!*
Tanning is sick...I hope you all get skin cancer, you brown people!!!

_PunkGeneral_

_PunkGeneral_

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 20 posts
.........genevive.........sister of celeste?

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:Metal, finishing my Astronomy degree, Singing in a metal band, Metal, Writing Graphic Novels, Playing &quot;Vampire: The Masquerade&quot; (Live Action LARP,) Metal, making fun of bad mainstream music, playing D&amp;D, Metal, classical music, darkwave music, gothic aesthetics and ambience.....did I mention I sing in a metal band?.....Metal....
Hueh?!?! :blink: My, my.....I must admit your avatar does not do you justice...you look a lot better in your pics than you do in your avatar. Good on you, cute too! Like I said, I'm into darker-looking goth-chicks....but if it makes you feel any better then you've got a Canadian admirer...

Genevive

Genevive

Horny Hot Goddess

• Members
  • 260 posts

.........genevive.........sister of celeste?

yes... sister of celeste... she doesn't look like me don't worry...she's not ugly... well....just kidding... hiya punkgeneral....haven't seen you in ages!

_PunkGeneral_

_PunkGeneral_

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 20 posts
aye, ive seen none of you in quite a while....and i notice you all still have absolutely no confidence at all......cheer up!!!

Genevive

Genevive

Horny Hot Goddess

• Members
  • 260 posts

Hueh?!?! :blink: My, my.....I must admit your avatar does not do you justice...you look a lot better in your pics than you do in your avatar. Good on you, cute too! Like I said, I'm into darker-looking goth-chicks....but if it makes you feel any better then you've got a Canadian admirer...

Are you canadian, or do you admire them??? LoL... I'm canadian, but im from the shittiest place in canada...damnit Winnipeg...the murder capital.. that's the only thing im pround to say about my city...im moving to calgary this summer...with m pothead side of the family... yesh!!! :D:D:D:D

erm...yeah...got a bit carried away there...

_PunkGeneral_

_PunkGeneral_

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 20 posts
:: sounds intresting,lol,very....i was in pittsburgh but ive had a few problems and had to run up to cobh,ireland. now im back in the states!!!

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:Metal, finishing my Astronomy degree, Singing in a metal band, Metal, Writing Graphic Novels, Playing &quot;Vampire: The Masquerade&quot; (Live Action LARP,) Metal, making fun of bad mainstream music, playing D&amp;D, Metal, classical music, darkwave music, gothic aesthetics and ambience.....did I mention I sing in a metal band?.....Metal....
That's right, I'm a fully maple-blooded Canadian, raging from the cold barren north of British Columbia *rooar* :P :lol: I was a 'Smithereen' (Smithers) and well, now I'm a tamed 'Victorian' (southern BC, Vanvouver Island.) :P
Yeah, I've only been through the western edge of Manitoba (some town called Virden, I think) Painted a barn there once for a summer job for my buddy's parents...
Calgary's sweet though, never actually lived there but I've known about 5 people who moved here from there and there's a huge live music scene...basically what I live for, I wonder what playing in Calgary would be like actually....anyways, congrads...

Genevive

Genevive

Horny Hot Goddess

• Members
  • 260 posts
*smiles*

kewl...manitoba sucks it's cold and boring and there's nothing pretty, or anything...*hates it*

Well i heard plenty of things about B.C and it sounds awesome!!! *wishes she could live there*

Alright, alright...*gets self asteem* if everyone thinks im ughh... pretty then so be it i'm...ughhh... pretty...LoL... :P

but not sexy...:ph34r:

_PunkGeneral_

_PunkGeneral_

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 20 posts
i beg to differ,very sexy,is your sister?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users