Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

a guilty little pleasure

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

darkskye

darkskye

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:puppies, kitties, and little furry animals! ha ya right more like JTHM lenore emily and the creepy guy who lives next door(who happens to be my best friend). oh ya and my ongiong fetish with gothems dark avenger. the winged vigilanty who is the thin line between genius and insanity. for those of you who have not a clue yet......BATMAN.<br>
well if you choose this one you probaby wanna know whatmy guilty dirty secret is well fine i love goth hard core punk and metal yet i love adore and want to marry ...........blink 182........i know iknow there horrible pop punk and juvinile to boot but i have listened to them sence the came out with the cheshire cat!!! i was wondering if anyone else here liked them also???
-skye
ps please feel free to post how you feel abouit them whether ornot you like them i love it when people do stupid shit like that
-skye

soulsrchr

soulsrchr

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Currently... <br>Working part-time retail...<br>Getting my life together...
not the biggest fan though there are one or 2 good songs... don't remember the names... but I'm pretty eclectic though... as for marrying them... to each his/her own my dear... :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users