Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TP

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you fold or Crumple your TP? (25 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you fold or Crumple your TP?

1. Fold (11 votes [47.83%])

Percentage of vote: 47.83%

2. Crumple (12 votes [52.17%])

Percentage of vote: 52.17%

Vote Guests cannot vote

~*)DarkDrizzt(*~

~*)DarkDrizzt(*~

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Just to clarify, that is not a pic. of me that I am useing for a 'personal photo' it is an artist's depiction of Drizzt Do'Urden. o.O
Ok, I thought we could use an odd topic to talk about, so, Do you fold your TP or crumple it? I know this sounds strange, but, studies have shown that most guys fold, where as girls crumple. This is not to ment to invade upon your lavatory privacy, so please answer. I (a guy) fold.

Pier

Pier

I have a big light saber!

• Members
  • 191 posts
I think this is better left to General Discussions, no? ;)

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
fold.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

Sin

Sin

All 7 Sins, and about to be your eighth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
Crumple.

Xxx-SIN-xxX
{Water} "Sin is the epitome of the seven deadly sins... she can drive a man to do all of them."

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
what's the difference?
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny

Sin

Sin

All 7 Sins, and about to be your eighth

• Members
  • 219 posts
When you fold, it's tidy, square, all that crap. It also means that the "top layer" which does the wiping, is far closer to the bottom layer, where your hand is. Increases chances of getting your fingertips wet, at least that's what my brain tells me.

When you crumple, it's thicker, and just, I find it simply does the job better.

Crumpling is like when you crumple a piece of paper, folding, is like when you fold a piece of paper, see the difference?

Xxx-SIN-xxX
{Water} "Sin is the epitome of the seven deadly sins... she can drive a man to do all of them."

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
well i'd think that crumplin would get your fingers wet easier. i mean i never have trouble when i fold. actually when you fold you wrap it around alot so you dont get your fingers wet. i mean you dont leave your hand in the fold when you wipe.

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
I Wrap, then use it. nothing fancy like folding or crumpling. :lol:
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
when i'm in school i find it hard to fold the paper because of the dispencer it's in so then i just crumple. pft.

~*)DarkDrizzt(*~

~*)DarkDrizzt(*~

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Just to clarify, that is not a pic. of me that I am useing for a 'personal photo' it is an artist's depiction of Drizzt Do'Urden. o.O
lol. this is grate! but i think i could have done the pole better by having 4 options: guy fold, guy crumple, girl fold, girl crumple. but i couldn't change it by the time i thought of it. i like the discussion about the different benefits of each method. as a guy i don't have to deal with wetness, just the solids, so the large surface aria provided by folding cleans better and prevents my fingers from getting anything unwanted on them. thanx for your responses. ttyl
~*)Drizzt(*~

Ryver

Ryver

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:I am continually interusted in anything awesome. Need I say more!? Didn't think so.
why ever would you take all that time to fold it? its not rocket sience! crumple the damn stuff and get the hell out of there!! lol
Take me home.... Im delicious!!

immortal_thin

immortal_thin

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, painting, writing and reading poetry.<br>Music. Darkness. Creating tees. <br>Media Art. Media studies and creative writing<br>for radio. Dabble in radio announcing.<br>head case

Crumple.

Xxx-SIN-xxX

*nobs wildy*
B)
user posted image

Diablos_Spawn

Diablos_Spawn

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:music, video games, vampires, likins, sleep, and having a good time!!
this is crazy brian made me come here this is the weirdest topic here.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
yeah. welcome to secondshifters. weirdness.

BleedingWolf

BleedingWolf

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Why waste my time with something no ones going to read? Exactly.
I dont understand. Guys take the shortest amout of time when they relieve themselfs. But yet, they take the time and fold the Toilet paper? Half the guys i know dont even use toilet paper.. unless they just made a mess with something i'd rather not discuss at the present moment... (because im eating chocolate.. and that would definately ruin my appitite..) Anyways. Yeah, if you know the reason behind this. Please do explain!

PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:I like stuff. And dreadlocks. Mostly dreadlocks.
What's the point of folding???? It kills the beautiful stuff!

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
eh? what beautiful stuff...piss?

darkskye

darkskye

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:puppies, kitties, and little furry animals! ha ya right more like JTHM lenore emily and the creepy guy who lives next door(who happens to be my best friend). oh ya and my ongiong fetish with gothems dark avenger. the winged vigilanty who is the thin line between genius and insanity. for those of you who have not a clue yet......BATMAN.<br>
i fold does that mean i am more like a guy i do all kinds of those guys do this and girls do this polls i am always on par with the guys marky folds but hes like creepy about it he only uses 5 sheets ans folds them evenly i could care less its just easy the way i do it
-skye

XInvisibleSuicideX

XInvisibleSuicideX

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Poetry, being myself, humping things, and music such as:Slipknot,Mudvayne,Dope, Marilyn Manson, NIN, Static X, System Of A Down, Rob Zombie, etc etc.
Wow...yes that is a um...strange topic. Well I am a girl, and I crumple, and thank you for making me think about that because that never really crossed my mind. thank you. :rolleyes:

Chattur'gha

Chattur'gha

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in latin, books, motorcycles, poetry, and numerous other things.
This is a rather strange topic... I don't fold or crumple, I just grab the tissue and wipe my ass with it.
Sint mihi dei acherontis propitii, valeat numen triplex Jehovae, ignei areii, aquantani spiritus salvete: orientis princeps Belzebub, inferni ardentis monarcha et demigorgon, propitiamus vos, ut appareat, et surgat Mephostophilis...

quod tumeraris: per Jehovam, gehnnam, et consecratam aquam quam nunc spargo; signumque crucis quod nunc facio; et per vota nostra ipse nunc surgat nobis dicatus Mephostophils!!!
-The Summoning Satan Scene of Faust

What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion.
-Sephiroth

When you choose not to give in with all of your being that is when you truly transcend your humanity.
-Arucard

The Unspeakable
Yggdrasil
Beastmaster
The Great Sephiroth
Dark Messenger
The Unborn
Wolfen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users