Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TP

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you fold or Crumple your TP? (25 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you fold or Crumple your TP?

1. Fold (11 votes [47.83%])

Percentage of vote: 47.83%

2. Crumple (12 votes [52.17%])

Percentage of vote: 52.17%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
I'm a female, and I fold. And yes, I must agree, this is a very strange topic. But it does make one think. Now I'm going to have to add that to the list of odd questions to ask people I meet.
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

Kryson

Kryson

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts
ROFL... I can see it now.

"Hi, how ya doing. Nice to meet you. I was wondering... do you fold or crumple the toliet paper before you use it."

"Ummm..." *makes excuses to get away then gives you strange looks from across the room for the rest of the night*

I'm female and I fold as well, btw. :P

Edited by Kryson, 12 July 2004 - 07:15 AM.

Someday he will be the death of me.

BleedingWolf

BleedingWolf

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Why waste my time with something no ones going to read? Exactly.
I CRUMPLE! =) I dont have time to fold, but i guess it does give you something to do with your hands while your sitting there... ._.

Qryztufre

Qryztufre

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:Making the world a better place one smile at a time.

why ever would you take all that time to fold it? its not rocket sience! crumple the damn stuff and get the hell out of there!! lol

I gotta agree with Ryver on this.

*wonders why I would chose THIS topic out of all the others to post first in...*

Q

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
damn it people! everybody poops!
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

Ravyn

Ravyn

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Location:"... within your being. Where love and reason collide..."
  • Interests:Philosophy
great to know how everyone touches themselves while defecating... a voyer's paradise...

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
i think toilet paper should be free.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny

Ryver

Ryver

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:I am continually interusted in anything awesome. Need I say more!? Didn't think so.
Yay! Ive been agreeed with.
Take me home.... Im delicious!!

Ryver

Ryver

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:I am continually interusted in anything awesome. Need I say more!? Didn't think so.

i think toilet paper should be free.

and your right... it should be. but other things are free... like... poision ivy! I mean.. thats just as good right?
Take me home.... Im delicious!!

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
not if you are as allergic as i am..Talk about emergency room. I get that stuff on my face, and i swell up like a balloon. can't see, can't hardley talk or even breathe. its not a good idea..lmao..i can just see a bunch of people walking around trying not to scratch their butts in public...a better alternitive would be sasafras...its a tree, and when the leaves are broken, it smells good...i think that would be better.
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
if you want an ichy asshole ....then yes.....

Mrs`Tool

Mrs`Tool

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:SEX.........LOVE..........ROCK'N'ROLL.......BUT MOST OF ALL `TOOL!!!
:lol: Although I find this topic peculiar, I am a 'crumpler'. Oddly enough though, `Tool is a 'folder'. Our older daughter is a 'folder' but our younger daughter is both a 'crumpler & folder' (it depends on what she's "doing").

Kross

Kross

Roleplay Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:pizza, capt morrigan spiced rum... pizza... yea
Fold, deffinately fold, either 4-6 pieces, folded in half
"I don't look for trouble, but if it comes, I hide from it. Damn right, pretty boy. You may call me chicken, but I've known a lot of Kindred over the years who got smart just a few seconds too late. It's not like we can't die, it's just that it don't come natural any more." - Nosferatu

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
DO YOU REALIZE WHAT IS UNDER DICUSSION???

We are talking here about how we use the damn toilet paper, how we wipe our ass... we are using the information highway, the most powerful tool in the world to talk aout crumpling or folding the thing you wipe your ass clen with after you take a shit...

Ahh.... can't believe it.

fold.
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Qryztufre

Qryztufre

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
This topic + Member Pictures == Me having HORRIBLE nightmares!

I'm almost outta TP here...now it's a toss up as to weather I head down to the store to buy more or pluck all the leaves of the Sassafras tree out back...

Q

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
dude. i know. but this is secondshifters. we talk about how we wipe our ass.

now heres the real question:
what kind of shit paper do you buy?

dollar general.

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
have no idea
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Qryztufre

Qryztufre

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
It actually varies at to what kind I get...though I TRY to not buy the scratchy kinds. In a bind I've stolen some from work...I'd actually do that more often, but a) I'll get fired if I'm caught, B) it's the scratchy kind.

Under our bathroom sink we have a box of tissue marked "EMERGENCY ASS WIPES"...I live in a house full of men, buying TP is normally the last thing on our minds :)

Q

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
hahahaha.....thats interesting. me? as long as its cheap and not scratchy....although all public places seem to have the scratchy kind...i mean if you dont have hemroids then whats the diff?

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
okay. i did what i'm guessing none of you who have read this have done before: i asked someone this serious question.
first a little background on this before you're all like "why are you in the bathroom with your cousin?" my upstairs bathroom doesnt work. so the only toilet in the house that works is in the basement thats just a toilet out in the open. so before i go into my lifes story here ya go:
okay so my favorite cousin holly is using the bathroom and i say. "there's something I've been meaning to ask you for a long time now...." as she's getting all worried i go "do you fold your tp or crumple your tp." you'd be suprised how many people just dont think of this. i mean she had no idea how to answer. so i put her on the spot and said "how much can you really know about yourself if you dont know how you wipe your ass?!" and it took her forever to finnaly grab the tp and use it "i guess i crumple." and that was that.
now she laughs at me because i fold!!! she's like "i save more paper the way i wipe." i mean this is really becoming an issue. now she's going around asking all her friends how they use their tp and her friends are asking their friends and their friends are asking their friends. look what i started! it was just supposed to be a simple question and now it's "the big question" everyone wants to know. you want to know how i know? because one of my friends asked ME!! and who they heard it from.......wow.
anyway. i'm just letting you fine people know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users