Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Temporary radio outage

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
We're experiencing a temporary problem with our radio stream at the moment, but this should all be fixed very shortly, so don't worry, we'll be back very soon.

Until our stream gets back, I might suggest having some fun in the story thread under 'General Discussion' *evil grin*

Atnevon
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

immortal_thin

immortal_thin

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, painting, writing and reading poetry.<br>Music. Darkness. Creating tees. <br>Media Art. Media studies and creative writing<br>for radio. Dabble in radio announcing.<br>head case
See, if I was the type I would have mentioned my outrage when I couldn't hear the sounds. But I knew that you would get it all sorted.

Missed you both.
Glad to hear SS sounding bad as ever :P

bad as in good of course.

user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users