Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dirk's Pics Here! see the awesomeness!

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
Here we go...

This picture was taken before I got my new set of glasses and a haircut (september last year I think)

Attached Files

Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
And another one taken a few weeks back.
New hair, new glasses, same ol' boring me. :lol:

Attached Files

Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)
Hey !!! you are a cutey!!!! *hug* ^.^

PanDora

PanDora

#1 Shifters Whore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts
*smiles* I think you're adorable, doll.

And I'm really sorry about what happened with that girl.
-Proud member of the AHCC.

I have an "'I RULE THE WORLD AND YOU CAN SUCK MY ANUS!" sticker, compliments of the Countess. Fear me.

...but you don't have to suck my anus; complete submission will suffice.

Weeping_Angel

Weeping_Angel

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 260 posts
:) You are such a cutie Necro!!! But more importantly...
Sweet as hell!
Hugs*
Mourning... ;)

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
Kitty (our last pet. 17 years and no way that he will give up)

Attached Files

Weeping_Angel

Weeping_Angel

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 260 posts
:) Awwwww, He is so cute...he looks like he's been well cared for.
my cat is going on 11..Hope he makes it as long as yours :)

Peace and Love,
Mourning

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
Just discussiong the "sharp object fixation" on the chat... i could not resist.

Attached Files

Xiaphon

Xiaphon

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
oOo sharp and shiny..

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
mmmmmm sharp shiny silver....

you seen water's knife collection?

ask her about it. shes got some amazing blades.

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
I've seen a little bit of water's collection on her tread here, but the ones I've seen are more for display. This one is used for different purposes, like a garden tool up to chopping wood and cutting plants.

Originally it's a combat knife, and it's stury as hell, I like that in my equipment.

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
coolies.

gardenin eh... you must take pride in your deadheading :P

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
New set of sunglasses!

i'm happy with it, and so are the people who are with me in my car at 3 am B) (not)

Attached Files

indulged_depraved_lusts

indulged_depraved_lusts

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 64 posts
The cat.... looks like the one i had 'bout 8 yrs ago. Nice Kittie !! (PEts the KAt)

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
A scoolproject my sister made. It features me without glasses.

Attached Files

Weeping_Angel

Weeping_Angel

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 260 posts
Wow, Your sister is pretty damn talented....very nice work..
You look good without your glasses! :P
Peace

Gretchen

Gretchen

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:Baseball!!!!!! Coffee (nobody messes with me and my java) yoga, lemon water, spending quality time with a good novel, writing .... lots of writing... poetry, comedy clubs, night clubs (dancing in cages .... nah j/k my morbid dream =P) listening to Static-X-Cold over and over again (cage dancing music) buying hooker shoes (8 1/2 inch patent leather with light ups inside) and purses! Leapord fur purses! Lots of Leapord Fur... meow...
Necronada ur a hottie! -waves-
"Look For me by moonlight,
Watch for me by moonlight,
lll come to thee by moonlight, though hell should bar the way"
-Alfred Noyes "The Highwayman"

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
me... (and yes, the cap is mine.)

Attached Files

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
And having a little drink.

Attached Files

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
fanta apple?

woot :)

keep em comin dude.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users