Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dirk's Pics Here! see the awesomeness!

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

Gretchen

Gretchen

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:Baseball!!!!!! Coffee (nobody messes with me and my java) yoga, lemon water, spending quality time with a good novel, writing .... lots of writing... poetry, comedy clubs, night clubs (dancing in cages .... nah j/k my morbid dream =P) listening to Static-X-Cold over and over again (cage dancing music) buying hooker shoes (8 1/2 inch patent leather with light ups inside) and purses! Leapord fur purses! Lots of Leapord Fur... meow...
Hey hun =)
"Look For me by moonlight,
Watch for me by moonlight,
lll come to thee by moonlight, though hell should bar the way"
-Alfred Noyes "The Highwayman"

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
I was such a Fashionator yesterday... Practically wore the advice I gave you about the trenchy.
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
took some more pictures of me.

Attached Files

Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
testing colors...

Attached Files

Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
More...

(Agent smith anyone?)

Attached Files

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)
*POKES DIRK* UMMMM HI..

RedR0se

RedR0se

Daisy-Head Maizie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Music.... Love.. :)
omg THAT IS SOME EXTREMELY BLUE HAIR *HIDES* SCARES ME LOL

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
heh, well, no worries, i'm still blonde but i was trying colors in photoshop to see if it would work.

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
Posted Image

Me on the move.

(and i do not look like tom cruise)

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
Posted Image

Posted Image

enough for today... those are about 30 hours old so... i looka lot different by now ;)

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
photoshop healing brush works miracles on a bad skin :)

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
Posted Image

what do you think of this?

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

There's A Wocket In My Pocket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
huge. very huge. lmao

nice =]

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
it's not that (i will reduce the image size today tho... but look better, there is something in the image that isn't exactly what is should be ;) )

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
i was making a little joke with that image.

It's my grandfather when he was about my age (65 years back).
I didn't modify the image in any way except resizing it.

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

Hell_In_Your_Eyes

There's A Wocket In My Pocket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
Cool :D Wouldn't have known anyway. :S

Lmao Tozzy ^_^

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
i did see some resemblance, was just unsure if to say or not...

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
compare this image: Posted Image

with this taken today:

Attached Files

Edited by Dirk, 20 December 2004 - 06:41 PM.

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
how are they NOT comparable?
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
Shortcut!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users